BiographyMia Frye was born the February 12th 1965 with New York and grew with the the United States, it came in France at the age 12 years with his/her mother Radiah, American Mannequin which, after its divorce, meets the photographer Jean-Paul Goude and follows it to Paris.
Over there, it integrates the prestigious school of dance of the Marsh. Thanks to its talent it becomes there professor 3 years later.
To 17 years Mia is presented to Luc Besson by a mutual friend, very quickly a complicity is tied and Luc proposes to him to make to choreography for the clip of Serge Gainsbourg the legionary . But what will make the great success of Mia will remain the choreography of the Tube of the planetary summer the macarena in 1996.
It will make also the choreography of the tube of the summer " Alané" of the Wes singer.
Mia then becomes a choreographer recognized and respected, she was contacted to work with stars world such as Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey or Will Smith but she always refused because she did not feel able to leave the France and her husband Michel Ressiga itself famous choreographer. The couple are the parents of a son.
Side of the general public, the celebrity will come from several emissions of TV-reality:
- Popstars in 2001, in which it was member of the jury and choreographer of the group L5 and where one will retain his famous expression Happy face . It is again a member of the jury and choreographer of this same emission in 2007;
- Firm the Celebrities in 2004, in which it contributed in order to collect funds for a Association.
- 1984 : I' m the one
Catalog of films
- 1990 : Nikita of Luc Besson
- 1997: the Fifth Element of Luc Besson, appearance.
- 2000: The Dancer of Fred Garson
- 2004: Podium of Yann Moix
- 2006: the black Dahlia of Brian De Palma
- Mini biography of Mia Frye
- the small pocket of individual of Mia Frye
|Random links:||Spiller | San Mauro Castelverde | Michael Furter | Duas Barred | Aarón Galindo | Premier_ministre_du_Yémen_du_sud|