Medical college of Paris
Old the Medical college of Paris was one of the " compagnies" old University of Paris, it was closed in 1793. The news Medical college of Paris was created by the decree of the bearing March 17th, 1808 organization of the imperial Université of France. It succeeds the open Medical school of Paris in 1794. In 1896, it was gathered with four other Parisian faculties for formed the news Université of Paris. Following the law Faure, it was divided into 1970 between several Parisian universities.
On the frontage giving on the Saint-Germain Boulevard, the main door " magistrale" is framed by two statues representing the allegories of Medicine and the Surgery.
|Random links:||Curve | Canton of Colmar-North | Lézignan-la-Cèbe | Languages tokhariennes | Patrick Lapp | Empereur_Renzong_de__occidental_de_Xia|