Max Linder Panorama
HistoryThe room was bought in 1914 by the burlesque actor max Linder. Kosmorama becomes the Movies max Linder then. The cinema is taken again by Pathé in 1932, then renovated in 1957, but the Parafrance company which exploits it goes bankrupt in 1984.
Another time starts. The old room is destroyed to make place in a larger room, with panoramic screen, designed by Georges Peynet (architect decorator). The max Linder Panorama was born, equipped with a bar, of a room in three levels (orchestra, mezzanine and balcony for a total of 700 places) where mix last (volumes of the hall and the room evoke the Thirties) and future (the max Linder Panorama was one of the first approved Parisian rooms THX. It also used the system LLC Concept). For a total immersion in film, the room is entirely covered with velvet and black painting. In the back of each seat appears a film title. These plates disappeared since, become true trophies with the success of the place. The first meeting takes place in January 1987 with the Last Emperor '.
Acquired in 1998 by the group Kinépolis, it is resold in 2004 to two impassioned dark rooms. Consequently, the cinema is restored, the walls of the hall relative of the stuccos of the artist Steven Thorton (ex-assistant of Jean-Michel Basquiat), and the cabin is equipped, in particular, of a numerical projector 2K DP-100.
The room proposes festivals in partnership with the Cahiers of the Cinema and accommodated September 2005 at 2006 the Forums of the Images for the Movies-Mardy, evenings during which the animation of the cinemas of the Fifties was revisited (bands advertisements, live performances, and films worships).
In parallel, the activity of this cinema mono-screen diversifies and develops, in addition to the traditional cinematographic exploitation, the hiring of room.
- Orchestra: 300 places
- Mezzanine: 250 places
- Balcony: 150 places
- Size of the screen: 16 m broad on 6,70 m in height, format scope
- Projectors 70mm Todd-AO: Philips DP70 (N° 1916) Kinoton FP30e lanterns of 7000W
- numerical Projector 2K: Barco DP100 controlled by a waiter XDC CineStoreTM Solo G2 MXF/MPEG2 Interop (Cinenow source)
- Amplifier QSC DCA and loudspeakers JBL. Bi-amplification of the five votes of screen.
- Processor Dolby CP650. Supported formats: mono, Dolby stereo (has and SR), SDR numerical, magnetic Dolby SR-D and 70mm (traditional or Dolby) like LLC Concept.
- the official site of the max Linder
- Film Movie De luxe hotel turned before and during the alterations in the Eighties, one finds there also some photographs.
|Random links:||List Celtic people of Switzerland | Full moon | Pont- of-Ruan | Tom Pryce | Wipers | Capacité_analytique|