Maurice Bandaman is a writer, Romancier and Dramaturge of the Ivory Coast. He was prize winner of the literary Grand Prix of Black Africa in 1993. Its books were the subject of a study of Pierre Da : romantic Writing of Maurice Bandaman, or searches it of a modern African esthetics .
a woman for a medal , collection of news
- Even with the Paradise, one cries sometimes (2000)
- the bible and rifle
- the son of the woman-male
- the love is always elsewhere
- Ivory Coast: chronicle of a war annoncée"
- the Earth which cries (finalist of the contest RFI in 1998)
- In the name of the terre"
- New songs of amour"
- Sikagnima, the girl with the gold tears
- Interview of Maurice Bandaman
- an article of Pierre Da
|Random links:||M4 (language) | Villy-the-marshal | Laupie | Will subdue (female volley ball) | Canton of Sartène | Le_texte_cette_semaine|