GeographyThe commune of Marlhes is located in Haut-Pilat, a plate which dominates the solid mass of the Pilat (Regional natural park).
HistoryMarlhes is the birthplace of Marcellin Champagnat (1789-1840), founder of the schools Marists present on several continents.
Places and monuments
- Vault of Rosey, dedicated to Saint-Marcellin cheese Champagnat
- Church, called the basilica of the top-plates
- the house of the Happy
Personalities related to the commune
- Marcellin Champagnat, man of the church canonized on April 18th 1999 by the pope Jean-Paul II.
- Charles Fiterman, former minister.
- Common of the Loire
- Marlhes on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Marlhes on the site of INSEE
- Marlhes on the site of Quid
- Localization of Marlhes on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Marlhes on Mapquest
|Random links:||Ingres (database) | Saint-Egreve | Templo de Brihadeeswarar | Proclamation for interdependent Quebec | Mig-31 Mikoyan-Gurevich Foxhound | Witgoor Dessel Sport | Carcinome_rénal_de_cellules|