Born with the hamlet from Garret from Condat-in-Feniers in 1902, died in 1963, this teacher could restore the country spirit with acuity and smoothness. Its French full with savor seems sometimes copied on the patois which was the language of its family, her neighbors, his childhood. M. - has. Méraville is especially known by the Trunk with salt , published in 1941, and republished, in 1964 and 2003 with photographic illustrations of Albert Monier.
It published its first texts in the review of the Auvergne Littéraire in 1926. She was encouraged by Henri Pourrat, André Chamson, Marcel Aymé, Elian-J. Finbert, Marcel Arland, which will sponsor its literary career near the large editors. It maintained a correspondence with Henri Pourrat, Alexandre Vialatte, Marcel Aymé, Marcel Arland. It was even published in Japan. She affirmed herself in the Nouvelle S - Miroir .
With the length of its life, it collected tales and phrases of the High Auvergne to preserve this inheritance of the oral literature auvergnate expressed in Patois. The area concerned is in the Cantal, of Saint-Flour to Riom-be-Mountains around the borough of Condat-in-Feniers where it had been born. These tales were republished under the title popular Contes of Auvergne followed by a Report on the language and the patois (Paris, GP Maisonneuve and Larose 1970, in 1982: one 3rd ED. rev. and augm. préf. P. Gauriat). The republication of 1996 does not include/understand the report on the patois.
In October 2001 was created the Association of the Friends of M. - has. Méraville, chaired by Jean Anglade. August 26th, 2002 with Saint-Flour, was held of the Meetings around the literary Facettes of M. - has. Méraville (cf the Mountain - Cantal) at the time of the centenary of its birth.
- “Homage” Paul Gauriat, in Re-examined High Auvergne , 1965, volume 39, pp. 297-303.
- “Inventory” Jean Anglade, in Re-examined High Auvergne , 1965, volume 39, pp. 305-308.
- “Life and works of M. - has. Méraville” Joel Fouilheron, in popular Contes of Auvergne , pp. 382-475. Nouv. ED. rev. and augm., G.P. Maisonneuve & Larose, 1982.
- the trunk with salt , Sapwood 1941 Monastier-the-Double
- , R. Laffont 1945, (portrait of Saint-Flour, préf. Marcel Aymé)
- Mirror , R. Laffont 1946
- Tales of the Wind frivolant , Horizons of France 1946, (préf. Marcel Aymé)
- the Cow, this noble maidservant , Albin Michel 1948, (price Sully-Olivier de Serres)
- Tales of Auvergne , Erasme 1956 (price of the Volcanos)
- Tales of the Tortoise and the Swallow , Gallimard 1962
posthumous Edition of news:
- “Memory on the language and the patois”, 1964, in Re-examined High Auvergne (Aurillac) N.S. Homage to Marie-Aimee Méraville.
- Tales of Auvergne , Royer editions, Maisonneuve and Larose 1996; they are the popular Tales of Auvergne (ED. 1970 and 1982) and of the Tales of Auvergne of 1956
- the Trunk with salt, Energetic the Small auxiliary of reading by Pierre Bonnaud. Nouv. ill. by Albert Monier, editions To create, 2003, Little nun, 63340
- the Cow, this noble maidservant , editions Is-Libris-J.P.Gyss, Alfa communication 67100 Strasbourg
- Mémoire on the Language and the patois , Revue of High-Auvergne , Aurillac, special N° 1965, Hommage to Marie-Aimee Méraville (1902-1963).
- Site dedicated to Marie-Aimee Méraville
|Random links:||Season NFL 1966 | Optical Time Domain Reflectometer | Championship of the world of volley ball masculine 1986 | Alexandre Poussin | Jean Clairsange | Université_de_Deakin|