Marguerite Durand (linguist)
Marguerite Durand is a Linguiste and phonetician French, born in 1904 and dead the February 10th 1962. She was arts doctor and assistant with the Institut of phonetics of Paris when she supported her two theses of doctorate in 1936. She occupied the position of president of the Société of Linguistics of Paris in 1961.
- Studies on the posterior Phonemes in a Parisian articulation . Review of phonetics, volume 6,1929, p. 241.
- the grammatical Kind French spoken in Paris and in the Paris region . Paris, of Artrey, 1936.
- experimental Study over the duration of the Parisian consonants . Paris, of Artrey, 1936.
- Test on the worms of Boileau . Modern French, VI, 1938, pp. 331-346;
- the phonetic syndrome of disintegration in the Aphasia . Paris, Masson, 1939,138 p. (in collaboration with Andre Ombredane and Theophilus Alajouanine)
- Test on the nature of the concept of duration vocalic. In Work from the linguistic Circle of Prague, 1939,43-50.
- Some observations on an example of Parisian rural . Modern French, 1945,13.83-91
- Perception of duration in the rythmées sentences . Newspaper of normal and pathological psychology, 1946, pp. 305-321.
- long Vowels and short vowels. Test on the nature of the vocalic quantity . Paris, Klincksieck, 1946.
- Of some eliminations of homonyms in a child . Newspaper of normal and pathological psychology, 1949, pp. 53-63.
- the good king Dagobert . Modern French, XVIII, 1950, pp. 203-215
- the Phonetic , its goals, its fields. Orbis, II, 1953, pp. 213-224.
- phonetics, its range, its limits . Orbis, II, 1953. pp. 494-501.
- the childish language . Conferences of the Institute of linguistics of the University of Paris XI, 1952-1953, Paris 1954, pp. 83-98.
- Vision and hearing in the perception of the language . Newspaper of normal and pathological psychology, 1954, pp. 458-463.
- the Syllable. Its definitions. Its nature. Orbis, III, 1954, pp. 527-533.
- what Racine would think of our pronunciation . The French Review, vol. 24, No 1, Oct. 1950, pp. 47-52.
- Of the formation of the nasal vowels . Studia linguistica, VII, 1953,33-53.
- the perception of the occlusive Consonants , Studia linguistica, VIII, 1954, pp. 110-112;
- Of the perception of the occlusive consonants. Questions of sonority . Word XII, 1956, pp. 15-34.
- Edouard Pichon. Related Kind and questions. On the steps of Miss Durand . Modern French, VI, 1938, pp. 29-4335 107-126.
- Bertil Malmberg . In memoriam, Marguerite Durand . Studia Linguistica, 1962, p. 45-47.
|Random links:||Baden (Morbihan) | Jephté | Cuincy | Bété | Belkhadem government | Proteus_du_DJ|