The March 27th is the 86e Jour of the Année (87e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
Sign of the zodiac: 5th day of the Ram
first century BC
922 : Condemned to died after a long lawsuit, Abû `Abd Allah Al-Husayn Mansur Al-Hallaj, called Mansur Al-Hallaj, is whipped, mutilated, fixed on a gibet and finally decapitated. Its body is incinerated and its ashes scattered in the Tigre.
1513 : North America: The day of the Branches, Pascuas floridas , the Spaniard Juan Ponce of León approaches a new ground to which it gives the name of Florida. With the return, it organizes the deportation and the reduction in slavery of the Indians Taïnos of the archipelago of Lucayes (the Bahamas).
- 1703 : The tsar Pierre Large the founds the town of Saint-Pétersbourg, which will be called Petrograd, then Leningrad under the Communist regime, before finding his name of origin in 1991.
- Europe: The Scandinavian States create a League of armed neutrality.
- Creation of the American Navy.
1815 : Paris: The Council of State raises Napoleon of his forfeiture, which forms a government with Carnot inside, Davout with the War, Caulaincourt with the Businesses foreign and Fouché with the Police force.
1898 : The Russian are made yield Port-Arthur and the Liao-toung by the China.
- 1910 : With Madrid (Spain), in the plaza of Vista Alegre, alternate of Agustín García Díaz known as “Malla”, Spanish Matador.
- 1917 : First with the Theater of the Casino of Monte Carlo of Rondine (the Swallow) , comic opera in three acts of Giacomo Puccini.
1922 : Moscow (of the March 27th to the April 2nd): In XIe Congress of the Left Bolshevik, who is held in the presence of Lénine, Stalin, which, after having been police chief of the people to Nationalities, comes to be illustrated as political police chief with the armies during the fight against the White, is, with the assistance in particular of Zinoviev, elected general secretary of the party. This technical station, then considered, like not very important, allows in fact Stalin, first director of the Pravda , to have the upper hand on the recruitment of the executives of the party.
1945 : The general Dwight Eisenhower declares that the Allies are victorious on the Western face.
1960 : The general Kassem, Iraqi Prime Minister, creates a Palestinian army.
- Earthquake in Alaska, more powerful second ever recorded on the American continent: 125 dead.
- Of the blue helmets of UNO gives an opinion with Cyprus.
- the Soviet cosmonaut Youri Gagarine, which was the first man in space, is killed with the orders out of a plane of drive MIG-15.
- the general Suharto becomes president of the République of Indonesia, station which it has occupied by Intérim for one year (March 12th 1967).
- Jim Drake and Hoyle Schweitzer deposits the patent of the Planche to veil.
1977 : air Collision in Tenerife (Spain, Canary islands) between two Boeing 747: 583 dead. It is the most serious accident to date of the history of the civil aviation where two airliners enter in collision on the ground.
- Removal, by GIA, of seven monks Trappists of Tibhirine (Algérie) who will be carried out two months later.
- Ygal Amir, recognized guilty of the assassination of the Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, is condemned to the life imprisonment plus 6 years.
- Left in France the film " Soft pedal " of Gabriel Aghion with Patrick Timsit, Fanny Ardant, Richard Berry…
- NATO lance phase 2 of the operation " given Force " , widening strike them Alliance against Yugoslav targets.
- Fusion, by reciprocal purchase of actions, between the French car manufacturer Renault and Japanese Nissan.
- First selection in Team of France of football of Sylvain Wiltord. The France and the Ukraine make tie 0-0.
- With the Burundi, Pierre Buyoya, leader Tutsi, agrees to negotiate a Cessez-le-feu to put a term at seven years an old civil war with the rebels Hutu S.
- Remaniement of the government Jospin. Arrival of Laurent Fabius, Jack Lang, Michel Sapin and Catherine Tasca.
- a court of San Francisco condemns Philip Morris and R.J. Reynolds to pour 20 million dollars to a smoky and cancerous woman.
- the president Macedonian Boris Trajkovski announces the victory of the army over the rebels of UCK and adds that can from now on open negotiations in favor of constitutional changes which would make it possible to fulfill the requirements of the minority albanophone.
- the supposed killer of the Parisian east, Guy Georges, acknowledges, on insistence of its lawyers, the assassinations of seven young girls who were reproached to him, while continuing to deny three aggressions.
- the Large Mufti of Egypt, Nasr Farid Wassel, requires that the écrivaine Nawal el Saadawi disavows the reported remarks by the newspaper El Midan about the pilgrimage with Mecque, which it will do on its return in Egypt towards mid-May.
- exaggerated, Richard Durn, opens fire at a meeting of the municipal council with Nanterre (Hauts-de-Seine), making eight died and 19 wounded, before being controlled. It will give itself death the following day by throwing fourth stage of 36 Quai des Orfèvres to Paris.
- a Séisme in Afghanistan makes nearly 800 dead and to the thousands of homeless person.
- a Attack-suicide, in a hotel of the seaside resort of Netanya Israel, makes 28 dead at the time of a celebration of the Jewish Passover.
- Opening of a lawsuit near the bankruptcy court of Marseilles on two models of male slipways being made shade. The slipway with horizontal opening, created by Hom would be copied by Dim which would make “unfair competition” .
- the shirt carried by large the Peeled at the time of the finale of Football world cup Brazil - Italy, gained by the Brésil in 1970 is sold 252.400 €uros at the time of an auction.
- Left in France the film the Machine to explore time carried out by Simon Wells.
- Four people are killed in an explosion with the factory Nitrochimie of Billy-Berclau, in France.
- Iraq: A thousand of US paras are released with the top of the Kurdistan to open a northern face.
- Baghdad knows one of its worst nights of bombardments since the beginning of the war.
- Evgueni Pechenkine turns over in prison. Emulate film the Great Escape , it was the author, with his fellows-prisoner, of a tunnel with beams, electricity and ventilation system which had to him made it possible to escape from a camp of Siberia in December 2000.
- Arrest with the Airport of Orly of Dominique Ambroggi , figure of the organized crime sought by all the police services and of gendarmerie since her spectacular escape from the prison of Borgo (Haute-Corse) in 1998.
- the XV of France gains the eighth Grand Slam of its history in the Tournoi of the six nations by dominating the 24-21 England, with the Stade de France.
- a film of Méliès going back to 1896 found with the French Files of film.
- 1306 : Philippe III the Good known as Philippe d' Évreux , count d' Évreux († September 23rd 1343, 37 years)
- 1416: Antonio Squarcialupi, Italian type-setter († July 6th 1480, 63 years)
- 1627: Stephen Fox, British politician († October 28th 1716, 89 years)
- 1702: Johann Ernst Eberlin, German type-setter († June 19th 1762, 60 years)
- 1712: Claude Bourgelat, veterinary French († January 3rd 1779, 66 years)
- 1714: Francesco Antonio Zaccaria, theologist and Italian historian († October 10th 1795, 81 years)
- 1730: Thomas Tyrwhitt, critical and British classicist († August 15th 1786, 56 years)
- 1746: Michael Bruce, British poet († July 15th 1767, 21 years)
- 1765: Franz Xaver von Baader, philosopher and German theologist († May 23rd 1841, 89 years)
- 1776: Charles-François Brisseau de Mirbel, botanist and politician French († September 17th 1854, 78 years)
- 1785: Louis Charles of France says Louis XVII, wire of Louis XVI († June 8th 1795, 10 years)
- 1797: Alfred de Vigny, French writer († September 17th 1863, 66 years)
- 1809: Georges Eugene Haussmann known as baron Haussmann , prefect of the Seine († January 11th 1891, 81 years)
- 1817: Karl Wilhelm von Nägeli, Swiss botanist († May 11th 1891, 74 years)
- 1845: Wilhelm Röntgen, German physicist († February 10th 1923, 77 years)
- 1847: Otto Wallach, German chemist († February 26th 1931, 83 years)
- 1853: Vincent d' Indy, French type-setter († December 2nd 1921, 68 years)
- 1854: Władysław Kulczyński, zoologist Polish († December 9th 1919)
- 1857: Karl Pearson, British mathematician († April 27th 1936, 79 years)
- 1863: Frederick Henry Royce, English genious mechanic, pioneer of the history of the car. († April 22nd 1933)
- 1871: Heinrich Mann, writer and German draftsman († March 12th 1950, 78 years)
- 1875: Albert Marquet, French painter († June 13rd 1947, 72 years)
- 1879: Henri Bachelin, French writer (1879-1941)
- 1886: Ludwig Crumbs van der Rohe, German architect († August 17th 1969, 83 years)
- 1892: Ferde Grofé, type-setter, pianist and American arranger († April 3rd 1972, 80 years)
- 1893: Karl Mannheim, sociologist of Hungarian origin († January 9th 1947, 53 years)
- 1897: Gloria Swanson, American actress († April 4th 1983, 86 years)
- 1899: Francis Ponge, French poet († August 6th 1988, 89 years)
- Carl Barks, American draftsman. († August 25th 2000, 99 years)
- Sasaki Naojiro, Japanese writer († May 24th 1943, 42 years)
- Erich Ollenhauer, politicking German († December 14th 1963, 62 years)
- Eisaku Satō, politician, Prime Minister of Japan († June 3rd 1975, 74 years)
- Kenneth Slessor, Australian poet († June 30th 1971, 70 years)
- Enrique Santos Discépolo, poet, journalist, author, actor, Argentinian playwright
- 1906 : Pee Wee Russell, American clarinettist of jazz († February 15th 1969, 62 years)
- 1909: Raymond Oliver, French Chief cook. († November 5th 1990)
- 1912: James Callaghan, politician, Prime Minister for the the United Kingdom († March 26th 2005, 92 years)
- 1917: Cyrus Vance, American politician († January 12th 2002, 84 years)
- 1922: Stefan Wul, writer of French science fiction († November 26th 2003, 81 years)
- 1924: Sarah Vaughan, American singer of jazz († April 3rd 1990, 66 years)
- François Pipe cleaner, historian and academician French († July 12th 1997, 70 years)
- Mstislav Rostropovitch, violoncellist and Russian leader († April 27th 2007, 80 years)
- 1941: Ivan Gašparovič, politician, president of Slovakia
- 1942: Michael York, actor and producing British
- Tony Banks, clavierist and type-setter American rock'n'roll
- Esther Benbassa, academic and intellectual French
- 1952: Maria Schneider, French actress
- 1962: Jann Arden, Canadian singer
- 1963: Quentin Tarantino, American realizer
- 1964: Kaddour Merad known as Kad , French humorist
- 1971 :
- 1972: Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Dutch footballer
- 1974: Gaizka Mendieta, Spanish footballer
- 1975: Stacy Ferguson, singer and American actress
- 1980: Nicolas Duvauchelle, French actor
- 1191: Clement III ( Paulino Scolari ), pope (° unknown)
- 1350: Alphonse XI of Castille, king de Castille (° August 13rd 1312, 37 years)
- 1378: Gregoire XI ( Pierre Roger of Beaufort ), pope (°Ca 1336,42 years)
- 1462: Vassili II of Russia, large prince de Moscou (° March 10th 1415, 47 years)
- 1482: Marie of Burgundy, girl of Charles Bold the (° February 13rd 1457, 25 years)
- 1625: Jacques Ier, king d' Angleterre, of Scotland and Ireland (° June 18th 1566, 58 years)
- 1772: Charles Pinot Duclos, writer and historian French. (° February 12th 1704).
- 1757 : Johann Stamitz, type-setter and Czech violonist (° June 30th 1717, 39 years)
- 1759: August Johann Rösel von Rosenhof (or Roesel), artist and German naturalist (° March 30th 1705, 53 years)
- 1770: Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, Italian painter (° March 5th 1696, 73 years)
- 1809: Joseph-Marie Vien, Italian painter (° June 18th 1716, 92 years)
- 1827: François Alexandre Frederic of Rochefoucauld-Liancourt, personality of the French revolution (° January 11th 1747, 80 years)
- 1848: Gabriel Bibron, French zoologist (° October 20th 1806, 41 years)
- 1849: Archibald Acheson, British political personality (° 1776, 72 years)
- 1850: Guillaume Beer, German astronomer (° January 14th 1797, 53 years)
- 1864: Jean-Jacques Amp, French philologist, academician (° August 12th 1800, 63 years)
- 1873: Amédée Simon Dominique Thierry, French historian (° August 2nd 1797, 75 years)
- 1875: Edgar Quinet, French historian (° February 17th 1803, 72 years)
- 1918: Henry Adams, American historian (° February 16th 1838, 80 years)
- 1923: Sir James Dewar, physicist and British chemist (° September 20th 1842, 80 years)
- 1926: Georges Vézina, Canadian player of hockey (° January 21st 1887, 49 years)
- 1940: Michael Joseph Savage, Prime Minister of New Zealand (° March 23rd 1872, 68 years)
- 1956: Mostefa Ben Boulaïd, one of the historical leaders of the war of Algeria (° February 5th 1917, 39 years)
- 1967: Jaroslav Heyrovský, Czech chemist, Nobel Prize of chemistry 1959 (° December 20th 1890, 76 years)
- 1968: Youri Gagarine, Soviet spationaut, first man in space (° March 9th 1934, 34 years)
- 1969: B. Traven, German writer (° February 25th 1882, 87 years)
- 1972: Maurits Cornelis Escher, Dutch artist (° June 17th 1898, 73 years)
- 1981: Mao Dun ( Shen Dehong ), Chinese writer (° July 4th 1895, 85 years)
- 1993: Paul Laszlo, architect and American designer of Hungarian origin (° February 6th 1900, 93 years)
- 1998: Ferry Porsche ( Ferdinand Anton Ernst Porsche ), engineer germano-Austrian (° September 19th 1909, 88 years)
- 2000: Ian Dury, British singer rock'n'roll (° May 12th 1942, 57 years)
- Milton Berle, actor, type-setter and American scenario writer. (° July 12th 1908)
- Dudley Moore, British actor (° April 19th 1935, 66 years)
- 2002: Billy Wilder, American realizer (° June 22nd 1906, 95 years)
- 2003: Daniel Ceccaldi, French actor (° July 25th 1927, 74 years)
- 2005: Ahmed Zaki, Egyptian actor. (° November 18th 1949)
- 2006: Stanislas Lem, writer Polish (° September 12th 1921, 84 years)
- 2007: Faustino Oramas, called “ El Guayabero ”, 96 years, singer Cuba in, legend of the “sound”. (° June 4th 1911).
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Holy Habib (S)
- Matron of Thessalonique (, 4th century), martyrdom.
- Jean the Egyptian (394), hermit in Thébaïde.
Beats-smg: Kuova 27 Be-X-old: 27 сакавіка Fiu-vro: 27. urbõkuu päiv Nds-nl: 27 meert Simple: March 27 Zh-yue: 3 月 27 號
|Random links:||Fixed | Helix aspersa aspersa | Seba United Football Club | Route main road 469 | Cephalophus rufilatus|