He made his studies with the college of Thann, then with the Louis-the-Large College , then at the National university. Received with the Aggregation of History, it became pensonniaire French École of Rome, where it found his friend Henri-Irenee Marrou.
It contributed to the Libération.
He knew the Scandinavian culture, the Hebraic Culture and Juive, and the world of the Islam.
He founded with Strasbourg the Institute of History of the Religions, and the Research center of History of the Religions.
It was a specialist in the relations between the Christianisme and the Judaïsme in the primitive Christianisme.
He was member of the Institut of France (Académie of the inscriptions and the humanities).
- sects Jewish at the time of Jesus , PUF, 1960
- Verus Israel, relations between Jews and Christians under the Roman empire (35 - 425). First edition of Boccard in 1948, 2nd edition in 1983.
- Judaism and ancient Christianity, of Antiochus Epiphane in Constantin . PUF. 5th edition 1996.
- Hercules and Christianity . University presses of Strasbourg. 1995.
- first Christians. Historians and exégètes. Reports/ratios of Christianity incipient with the Judaism. Radio operator Canada . in collaboration. 1983. Stag.
- the civilization of Antiquity and Christianity , Paris, Arthaud, “great civilizations”, 1972, 560 p.
- Old story of Christianity
- “Dead Sea Scrolls”, Re-examined historical , 204,1950
Marcel Simon (1907-1986)
|Random links:||Dommartin-lès-Remiremont | Charles Drelincourt | Province of Oulu | Richard Swinburne | Going Nuts | Liste_de_paroisses_civiles_dans_les_West_Midlands|