BiographyIts childhood passed with Saumur, Marcel Béalu is fixed at Montargis (Loiret) in 1931, there having found a work of employee of sub-prefecture. It is there that it publishes its first collection, Poèmes on the same topic , in 1932, work which enables him to know Jean Rousselot, Rene Lacôte and Louis Guillaume.
In 1937, it makes the meeting, in its retirement of the Saint-Benoit-on-Loire, max Jacob which helped so many young poets at their beginnings. These interviews with max proves to be paramount and will allow him to then know the poets who will form the École of Rochefort in 1941, in particular Michel Manoll, Rene Guy Cadou, Luc Bérimont, Jean Follain and also Jean Cocteau.
In 1938, Marcel Béalu had also discovered the Surréalisme which will have an influence on its poetic work made up of poems in worms but especially of remarkable prose poems which locate it among the Masters of the kind, with texts which grant a great place to the onirism and fantastic ( the water Spider, Noise of the mill , the Experiment of the night ).
In 1951 Marcel Béalu opens with Paris the bookstore the Bridge crossed which it will carry out of the Rue Saint-Severin to the 62 Rue of Vaugirard and in 1955 founds with Rene Rougerie the review secret Réalités which appears until 1963. He dies in Paris in 1993.
a woman with a sex enters the legs Its hands are the obscure forest Its hair is the storm and the ship a black clam sleeps there sources: Love conceals me (Seghers)
a woman with a sex enters the legs
Its hands are the obscure forest
Its hair is the storm and the ship
a black clam sleeps there
sources: Love conceals me (Seghers)
Works of Marcel Béalu; Poems
- Poems on the same topic (Our Time, 1932).
- Draft of the idol (Delayance Printing works, 1936).
- Tumult of the mooring ropes (Layers of Wisdom, 1938).
- Inch! (Layers of the small island, 1939).
- alive Heart (Jean Flory, 1941).
- the Island with the cry of silence (Books of Rochefort, 1941).
- Heart as wings (the Press with arm, 1950).
- Ocarina (Seghers, 1953).
- the Herbarium of fire (Rougerie, 1955).
- Air of life , 1936-1956 (Seghers, 1958).
- Amour conceals me that which I like (Seghers, 1962).
- From where share the glance (Editions Of Beaune, 1964 - Rougerie republication, 1971).
- Ten poems for postcards (the crossed Bridge, 1966).
- the Voice without name (Rougerie, 1967).
- the Night keeps us (Vodaine, 1968).
- the Bark and the Wind (Robert Strainer, 1970).
- the Flame without shade (La Motte, 1974).
- Yamira (the crossed Bridge, 1975).
- Poems , 1936-1960 (the crossed Bridge, 1976).
- ambiguous Mirror of the Love (S.M.E., 1979).
- the hundred ciels (Robert Strainer, 1980).
- Poems , 1960-1980 (the crossed Bridge, 1981).
; Tales and Romance
- Memories of the shade , fragments (Debresse, 1941).
- Ten new fragments of the Memories of the shade , illustrations of Roger Toulouse (Drouin Gallery, 1942).
- Memories of the shade . Gallimard, 1944.
- Memories of the shade , increased edition (the Waste ground, 1959).
- the Experiment of the Night . Gallimard, 1945.
- Newspaper of a death. Gallimard, 1947.
- Odd Peregrination . Bore, 1951.
- Passage of the Animal , novel (Belfond).
- Millanderie , novel (Two Banks).
- the Water Spider, illustrated drawings of the author. Bookstore Letters.
- the Spider of water and other fantastic accounts, prefaces of Andre Pieyre de Mandiargues. Paris, New Office of edition, Pocket-Club, 1964.
- the impersonal Adventure and other tale of fantasies . Marabout.
- Tales of the half-sleep . Fanlac.
- Anthology of the erotic literature in France , under the pseudonym of Luc Braame. Editions of Myrthe, 1948.
- Anthology of French female Poetry since Surrealism . Editions Of Beaune, 1952.
- Anthology of the French female Poetry of 1900 to our days. Stock, 1953.
- Panorama of the erotic Literature , under the anagram of the editor, Gilles Delfos. Mysteries, 1954.
- the erotic Poetry of French language , anthology. Seghers, 1971.
; Tests and correspondences
- Last face of max Jacob, followed by 212 letters of max Jacob . Vitte, 1959.
- Correspondence Marcel Béalu - Rene Guy Cadou . Rougery, 1970.
- To dream Well. Robert Morel, 1968.
On Marcel Béalu
- Jean-Jacques Kihm, Marcel Béalu . Paris, Seghers, collection " Poets of Aujourd'hui".
- Jose Corti Biography and bibliography
- BDFI Bibliography
|Random links:||House of Stuart | Canton of Ploemeur | Castles cathares | Peter Voulkos | Diaboliquement yours | Université_des_nations|