Marc Lits is currently professor of communication at the catholic University of Leuwen in Belgium and director of the Observatory of the media account.
It completes a doctorate in philology and letter with the catholic Université of Leuwen in 1988 on the detective novel in French class.
Directing of the review Research in Communication
- Directing of the review Media
- Directing of the review Belphégore
- Member of the editorial board as a chief of the review Hermes
- academic Secretary and president of the baccaloréat in social and political economic scenes of UCL
- President of the doctoral commission information and communication of the academy Leuwen
- Secretary of the doctoral school information and communication of the the French Community of higher Belgium
- Member of the steering committee of the Institute of the communication of CNRS
Fields of research
Analysis of the media
- Press and information
- Mass culture
Analysis of the media
- Narratologie, account and company
- Analysis of the cultural and media productions
- Literature and company
2007, BEDS M, the truth-false newspaper of the RTBF, the reality of information , Brussels, Couleur Delivers
- 2006, BEDS M, the Dutroux business: the creation of a media monster , Acts of the international symposium " The fact various in all its states, Lyon 2 and March 3rd, th and th 2006, 1-11.
- 2006, BEDS M, ANTOINE F, SEPULCHRE S, DESTERBECQ J, the spectacularisation of the political personalities in the television programs of the French Community. Research report for the SCUMS and the Parliament of the French community., 2 vol., 211 p.
- 2006, BEDS M, Policy-spectacle and television: in the French Community too? , Regulation. News bulletin of the Superior council of Audio-visual, April - except series, 1-52.
- 2005, BEDS M, small Grevisse. French , Brussels, De Boeck, 1 vol., 304 p.
- 2005, BEDS M, DURAND P, People, popular grammar, populism . File, Hermes, 42,5-186.
- 2004, BEDS M, Of September 11th to the response. Débus of a new media war , Brussels, De Boeck, INA, 1 vol., 154 p., Media Research - Studies.
- 2004, BEDS M, Emil Mr. Cioran, Tzvetan Todorov, In: Encyclopedia off Modern French Thought , New York, Routledge, London, Fitzroy Deaborn Publishers.
- 2004, BEDS M, BAETENS J, the novellisation/Novelization . Film with the book. From film to Novell, Leuven, Leuven University Close, 1 vol., 248 p., Symbolae-Series D Literaria.
- 2003, BEDS M, the media polemic like place of political confrontation contemporary, Research in communication , 20,173-188.
- 2003, BEDS M, Disappearance of the political debate in the media, Networks , 97-98-99, 47-56.
- 2002, BEDS M, on September 11th seen by Belgian televisions, Acts of the 1st international forum " Times of the médias" , Paris, INA, 101-106.
- 1999, BEDS M, Fifty years of research in communication, Research in communication , 11,9-19.
- 1999, BEDS M, DUBIED has, the fact various , Paris, PUF, 128 p., Which I know?.
|Random links:||H.263 | Buissy | Sam Neill | Higashiōmi | Maharet and Mekare | Hans_Knappertsbusch|