Doctor of philosophy, Director of the Research center and Jewish studies in Paris, Professor of comparative literature with the university of Bar-Ilan, has worked for more than 20 years being commented on and looking further into the thought of Emmanuel Lévinas by putting it in dialog with the texts of the Jewish thought and in particular, the texts of the Kabbale and the Hassidisme.
Contributions and work
Many of its works, of which some translated in more than 20 languages , are the testimony of this research, of which primarily: the book flaring , To read with the glares, praise of the caress , erotic Meditations, test on Emmanuel Lévinas .
A thesis of doctorate of philosophy has just been devoted to its work in the Universit3e libre de Bruxelles by J.J. Bailly, Eros and infinite, in the philosophy of Marc-Alain Ouaknin .
Its research on Kafka inspires it to write in a style sometimes more narrative than university, as in his two works Therefore one loves the dragonflies and God and the art of the angling .
Its sensitivity to the language and the words makes him also explore the poetic world to which it sticks in several short texts, inspired at the same time by Paul Celan and Edmond Jabès, which is one of the great meetings of its life.
With the listening of the sources of the human culture and his transmission , Marc-Alain Ouaknin also works on the question of the tools of the knowledge . He formulated the result of his research in three works, the Mysteries of the alphabet , Mystères of the Cabal and Mystères of the figures.
Concerned of the question of the reading like essential vehicle of education and ethics, and also of its therapeutic value, it offers, in two of its works, a reflection on the act of reading and interpreting , with the crossroads of the Psychologie and the Anthropologie: Bibliothérapie, lira is to cure and Bar-Mitsva, a book to grow (in collaboration with Francoise-Anne Ménager).
Its work around the Hebraic letter and of the protosinaitic source the conduit with a calligraphic research and plastic that it implements in a work of painting and sculpture , letters imbricated in the form of circle or square or birds, for example.
Engaged in a work of education with young people of all horizons, it founds, with Francoise-Anne Ménager, the Association the Thinkers In the City .
the burned book, Lira Talmud , ED. Commonplace (1986); ED. Threshold (1992)
- To read with the glares , ED. Threshold (1993)
- Bibliothérapie , ED. Threshold (1994)
- erotic Meditations: test on Emmanuel Lévinas , ED. Balland (1992); ED. Payot (1994)
- Concerto for four consonants without vowels , ED. Balland (1992); ED. Payot (1998)
- the conference of the angels , ED. Fata Morgana (1995)
- Symbols of the Judaism , with photographs of Laziz Hamani, ED. Assouline (1995)
- mysteries of the alphabet , ED. Assouline (1997)
- Seven pinks later , with penmanships of Franck Lalou, ED. Fata Morgana (1999)
- the cock and the Messiah , ED. Fata Morgana (2000) (bilingual Hebrew-French)
- I am the sailor of your eyes , ED. Alternatives (2000)
- Tsimtsoum, introduction to the Hebraic bible , ED. Albin Michel (1992; 2000)
- the large book of the Hebraic first names , ED. Albin Michel, in collaboration with D. Rotnemer (2000)
- Mysteries of the Cabal , ED. Assouline (2000)
- God and the art of the angling , ED. Bayard (2001)
- Therefore one loves the dragonflies , ED. Threshold (2001)
- Haggada of Passover , ED. Assouline, with paintings of Gerard Garouste (2001)
- the bible of Jewish humor , in collaboration with D. Rotnemer, ED. Ramsay (1995); ED. I read (2002)
- the ten commands , in collaboration with Jean Louis Schlegel, ED. Threshold (2003)
- Mysteries of the figures , ED. Assouline (2004)
- Jean Daviot: Sky at the end of the fingers , ED. Paris museums (2004)
- Bar-Mitsva: A book to grow , with Francoise-Anne Ménager, ED. Assouline (2005)
|Random links:||Orestie | Madurai | Christian François de Lamoignon de Basville | Season NBA 2002-2003 | Pierre Benoit Soult | Oscar_et_Lucinda|