BiographyBorn Madeleine Amoudruz, it continues a brilliant schooling and obtains in 1937 the first price of history to the open Competition. Former student of the National university of young girls of aggregate Sevres, of history, doctor of social sciences with a thesis on Jaurès, the SFIO and the French company with the turning of the century .
In 1943, its brother and his brother-in-law are off-set for acts of resistance. Shortly after the Release, in 1946, it becomes member of the Communist party, for which it will be municipal adviser of Mulhouse of 1948 with 1950. The August 10th 1946, it marries Jean Rebérioux with whom it will have four children, of which Vincent Rebérioux, member of the central committee of the Ligue of the Human rights. Of 1945 with 1961, it is teaching in the secondary in Mulhouse, then Montgeron and Saint-Maur-of-Ditches, with the Lycée Marcellin Berthelot.
In 1957, it animates the Defense committee of freedoms against the Guerre of Algeria. In 1958, it joined the committee Maurice Audin, created the previous year. In May 1960, it becomes member of the editorial board of Truth-Freedom , created to circumvent the censure of state on the war of Algeria. Its engagement Anticolonialiste continues as an active member of the committee for the defense of freedoms in Algeria. It signs in 1960 the Manifeste of the 121, petition signed per many intellectuals of the time, and protests against the Ratonnade S of the October 17th, 1961.
Of 1962 with 1969, it will be assistant then Master-assistant with the Sorbonne, then it will become professor with the Université of Vincennes, which it contributed to create. It is in Vincennes that it creates with Mrs De Gaudemar the first formation of the documentalists for the Information center and information of the secondary schools (TDCI).
Of 1965 with 1969, it is responsible for the inter-union university collective against the Guerre of Vietnam; of 1971 with 1975, it becomes responsible for the Face Solidarity Indo-China. In 1969, it is excluded from PCF to have taken part in the review of extreme-left Politique today .
The specialist in Jaurès
Madeleine Rebérioux is specialist in the French socialism of the end of the 19th century and in particular of the work of Jean Jaurès. She chairs the Survey firm jaurésienne of 1982 her death and directs very many publications relating to Jaurès and the period 1870 - 1914.
The League of the Human rights
Entered at its central committee in 1964, it will be the first woman to chair the League of the Human rights of 1991 1995. At the time of the congress of Aubervilliers in 1993, it puts the “social citizenship” in the middle of the debates. This year, it will chair the press conference of launching Agir together against unemployment (AC!). Well after its mandate of president, it remains very active militant League and its president of honor.
In December 2001, it Is too on the initiative of the collective “, it is too! ” to intervene on the israélo-Palestinian conflict. It was member of the committee of sponsorship of the French Coordination for the Decade of the culture of peace and non-violence.
- Jaurès : against the war and the colonial policy , Social Editions, collection the traditional ones of the people, 1959.
- the Second International one and the East , (in collaboration with Georges Haupt), Editions Cujas, 1967 (ISBN 2-254-67715-2).
- Jaurès and the Working class , Maspero, 1975.
- the radical Republic? : 1898-1914 , Nouvelle contemporary French history volume 11, Éditions of the Threshold, coll Points, 1975 (ISBN 2-02-000671-5).
- the Workmen of the book and their Federation, Current Time, 1981.
- They thought the human rights , EDI-League of the human rights, 1989.
- Jaurès: word and the act , Gallimard, coll Discovered, 1994 (ISBN 2-07-053291-7).
Under the direction of Madeleine Rebérioux:
- the Women in France in a company of inequality , French Documentation, (direction shared with Andree Michel), 1982.
- the plastic Expression at the 19th century , the Social movement, 1985.
- the International exhibition of 1989 and popularization , the Social movement, 1989.
- Jaurès, historian of the French revolution , Museum Jean Jaurès, Castrate, 1989.
- the Construction of the professional branches 19th - 20th centuries , 1990.
- the Extreme line in questions, EDI, 1991.
- Paris-Province 1900 , the Social movement, 1992.
- Fourmies and May 1st , Editions of the Workshop, 1994.
- Jaurès and intellectuals, Editions of the Workshop , (direction shared with Gilles Candar), 1994.
- Officer of the Legion of honor
|Random links:||Gabriel Arcand | Shuma-Gorath | Ruda | Aculepeira ceropegia | Raissa Akhmatova | Eldorado,_l'Oklahoma|