Louis Viannet is a Syndicaliste French, born the March 4th 1933, with Vienna (Department of Isere), which was general secretary of the trade union CGT of 1992 with 1999. This former general secretary of the federation of the postal and telecommunications authorities started the revival of the CGT and his catch of distance from with the PCF by leaving his national office in 1996.
Some biographical reference marks
trade unionistWire of a workman Rhône-Poulenc, Louis Viannet begins his working life at the postal and telecommunications authorities. The trade-union and political militancy does not make him forget the jazz, of which he is amateur nor the battery that he practices in his leisures.
- Entered at the postal and telecommunications authorities in 1953 in Paris, it adheres to CGT at the time of the strikes which shake the public services, during the summer of this same year.
- After its military service, it is affected at the office of Lyon-Checks, in 1956.
- In 1962, it is secretary of the trade union of the postal and telecommunications authorities of the Rhone.
- In 1967, it is elected at the federal office of the Fédération CGT of the postal and telecommunications authorities.
- In 1972, it is elected assistant general secretary of the Federation of the postal and telecommunications authorities.
- In 1974, at the time of the major social conflict which shakes the postal and telecommunications authorities and the country during six weeks, he is the principal speaker of the federation CGT of the postal and telecommunications authorities in the animation of the meetings, the centralization of the claims, then in the negotiations carried out with the ministry for the postal and telecommunications authorities.
- In February 1979, it succeeds Georges Frischmann with the general secretary of this Federation, at the time of its XXIVe Congrès.
- Elected at the Confederal office of CGT in June 1982 (41e Congress), it leaves the direction of the Federation of the postal and telecommunications authorities at the end of this year 1982.
- This same year 1982, it succeeds Henri Krasucki with the direction of the weekly magazine of CGT, the working Life.
- Louis Viannet is elected with the Central committee French Communist party in 1976 (22e Congrès)
- It reaches the Political office in February 1982 at the time of the 24e Congrès of this party.
- Working Life, January 1994: " Trade unionist and musicien" , presentation of Louis Viannet by the journalist Jean-Pierre Chauvel.
|Random links:||Maximilien Ier of the Saint Worsens | Solo | Baudonvilliers | Examination vaginal | San Lorenzo (Italy) | William_Clarke_(politicien_anglais)|