Following a round in Sweden with a French troop, it is engaged at the court of Adolphe Frederic of Sweden in 1757 and composes the Intermède S danced of the Devin of the village , of Jean-Jacques Rousseau, represented with Stockholm the February 9th 1758 by the French actors of the court.
The king Gustave III projects to found a opera with Stockholm and obtains the collaboration of Gallodier, which takes the direction of the royal Ballet Swedish as of 1773. He will compose a score of ballets and interludes danced in the operas.
- Sylvie , opera of Pierre Montan Berton (1774)
- Neptun och Amphitrite , opera ballet (1775)
- Æglé , opera ballet (1775)
- Adonis , opera ballet of Thomas Christian Walter (1776)
- Procris och Cephal , opera of Lars Lalin (1778)
- Zemire och Azor , comedy-ballet of Andre Grétry (1778)
- Arsene , fairyhood-comedy of Monsigny (1779)
- Atys , opera ballet of Piccinni (1784)
|Random links:||Honoratus | Pierre of Estoile | Augraben | Lizzie Brocheré | Tariku Bekele | Duc_de_Sutherland|