HistoryThe name of louey would come from the name of the animal which lived in great number in times formerly in this part of the Marquisat: the Otter or louey according to the Occitan.
Louey belongs to the Communauté of communes of the Canton of Ossun.
Places and monuments
- Hole with legend: the cave of the fairies
Personalities related to the commune
- Lionel Beauxis (1985 -), professional rugby player.
- Common of the Hautes-Pyrénées
- Find the legend of the cave of the fairies of Louey on this site
- Louey on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Louey on the site of INSEE
- Louey on the site of Quid
- Localization of Louey on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plan on Louey on Mapquest
|Random links:||Molèdes | Pouding | Gerard Titus-Carmel | Lombricide | Philippe Dubeau | Les_voix_basses|