- Loucrup small village between Heavy and Bagnères-with-Bigorre is located in the department of the Hautes-Pyrénées.
- department of the Hautes-Pyrénées, canton of Ossun
- superb point of view on the chain of the the Pyrenees
- source of the Paddle, flow of the Échez
- wooded hills
- tourist road between Bagnères-with-Bigorre and Lourdes
Loucrup belongs to the Communauté of communes of the Canton of Ossun.
Places and monuments
Church Saint Martin (XIXe century).
- Roman Oppidum with the sources of the Paddle on the Roman way Toulouse - Dax,
- small medieval castle (disappeared today) which was located road of Layrisse.
- Old station of the Campan-Door tram line which functioned of 1914 to 1932 (trams of the Bigorre).
Personalities related to the commune
- abbot Antoine Duffourc (historian)
- Common of the Hautes-Pyrénées
- the SITE on the village of Loucrup
- Loucrup on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Loucrup on the site of INSEE
- Loucrup on the site of Quid
- Localization of Loucrup on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Loucrup on Mapquest
|Random links:||Ulmes | Park of Tournan | Francis the Jordan | Rosefishes rosaceus | Stage resident of Saint-Nazaire | Grotte|