In European French, the expression bread lost indicates mets been used with the Petit-déjeuner and possibly for the Goûter. With the Canada one speaks about bread gilded . The name English of this mets is French toast (French toast).
For 4 people:
- 4 beautiful sections large stale Bread of countryside
- 2 glasses of Milk
- 2 egg S
- Honey or Brown sugar or Maple syrup
- Beat omelet eggs and mix them with ebullient milk.
- Soak the bread sections in the mixture.
- Drain the bread sections and make fry them in a frying pan with melted butter.
- Be used the bread sections nappées as honey or powdered with brown sugar or a generous maple syrup purée.
One can also powder the section soaked with sugar so that this one caramelizes with the crackling.
- Wipe the frying pan and butter between each service, that will avoid having a carbonized lost bread.
- For cooking, let gild the bread
TastingGood fresh milk glass will accompany the lost bread very well
|Random links:||National festival of Quebec | Programa de computadora | Carnival of Santa Cruz of Tenerife | George Browne Post | Equip with FRG of football to the world cup 1986 | Jean-Rene Suratteau|