List of Ouxpo
List Ouxpo alphabetically
Sewing rooms of the College of 'Pataphysique
These eleven sewing rooms those which took part in the collective or-X-pien the Meeting , are published in the Quarterly Carnets of the College of 'Pataphysique n°19, in March 2005.
- Oubapo (Cartoon)
- Ouca (your) Po (Catastrophe)
- Oucipo (Cinematography)
- Ouhispo (History)
- Oulipo (Literature)
- Oulipopo (Police Literature)
- Oumupo (Music)
- Oupeinpo (Painting)
- Ouphopo (Photography)
- Outrapo (TRAgicomédie)
Other Sewing rooms
Many sewing rooms were formed out of the College of 'Pataphysique, their number is potentially infinite:
Oucarpo (Cartography), proposed in the Notebooks in 2005 but ever created, just like OuGéoPo.
- Oucopo (visual Communication), fanzine makes by the BTS visual communication (option edition, publicity) year with CFACOM.
- Oucopo (COnnerie), proposed in January 2006 by Nadine Heaumouc.
- Oucuipo (Kitchen), founded in 1990 by Christmas Arnaud and Harry Mathews.
- Ougrapo (Grammar), created in 2002 by Luc Bentz.
- Ougrapo (Graphic design), founded in 2000 in Germany by Sophie Dobrigkeit, Ulrike Gauder and Sigrid Ortwein.
- Ou' inpo (Data-processing), founded in 1997 per Fabrice Bailly.
- Oujapo (Gardening), imagined in 2003 by " The Company of Potagers" Arts; (Stephan Traumat & Daniel Boucherie), Sandrine Ettighoffer - alias Lullie - and Claude Groschêne. A " Antième Congress of OuJaPo" was held from June 7th to 20th 2004 with the Abbey of the Crown (16) within the framework of the event " Végétal". Program research tasks presented: " prospects for evolution of career of the gardens ouvriers" , " the secret garden of the flowers artificielles" , " study on the lives terraine, underground, surterraine and absurterraine" , " the garden of-agréments" , etc Lullie currently explores the urban biotope, within the very secret department of OuJaPoUr (Sewing room of Potential Gardening Urbain): presentation of its research soon.
- Oujapo (Japanese), whose only demonstration goes back to June 2005.
- Oujevipo (Video games).
- Oulipolipo (LIbyco Polish of Literature), proposed by Pierre Bazantay and published in the Viridis Candela .
- Oulitramupo (Literature Translated into Music), proposed in 2000.
- Oumapo (Puppets), in which Brunella Erullî, Jacques Jouet, A. Lecucq and Massirno Schuster take part.
- Oumathpo or Oumapa (mathematical), of which the possibility of existence is disputed.
- Oupipo (PIètrerie), never really made up.
- Oupolpot (Political), founded in 2001 by Yves Frémion.
- Oupopo (Political, (a)), founded by Malik Larabi, Georges Burrow and Jean-Christophe Ulmer.
- Oupornpo (Pornography), the Kamasutra being plagiarism by anticipation of a combinative pornography. This sewing room is non-existent.
- Oupypo (PYgologie), founded in 1999 per Michel Botollier.
- Ourapo (Radiophony), appeared in September 2005 on ARTE Radio.com
- Ouslapo (SLAm), appeared in October 2006.
- Outhéopo (Theology), founded in 2007 by Dahlgren and Raffaele Ventura.
- Outyppo (Typography), founded in 2000 per Christian Laucou.
- Wikipédia:Ouwipo (WIkipédia), only on Wikipédia.
- Ouxpo, sewing room including the whole of the other sewing rooms to the College of 'Pataphysique
- Ouypo (during Ouxpo), proposed on contraintes.net.
|Random links:||Act of Quebec | Jacques W. Benoit | Fleury (Oise) | Gary Tarolli | Burnt Church 14 | Filles_de_la_Californie|