List cog railways
This article contains the list of the cog railways of the world.
South Africa1 line
- Railroad Argentinian Transandin
- Railroad of Argentinian North
- Railroad of Corcovado, with Rio de Janeiro. Riggenbach toothed rack.
- Railroad Santos - Jundiai
- 1 another line
- Railroad Arica - La Paz
- Railroad Chilean Transandin
- Toothed rack of Santiago of Chile
- 2 other lines
The United States
- Railroad of the Washington Mount, in the New Hampshire, built in 1869. It is the only railroad in the world entirely built on a viaduct out of wooden, length 5,2 km. The " Cog Railway" was the project of train with toothed rack of Sylvester Marsh.
- Railroad of the Manitoban and Pikes Peak, Railway in the Colorado. Abt toothed rack.
- 3 other lines
Dominican Republic1 line
- Railroad of the Nilgiri
JapanOigawa ikawa SEN (section enters the station of Abt Ichishiro and Nagashima Damu) Pante of 90 0/00, length 1.5km, standard Abt 3 blades
|Random links:||Laurent de Gouvion-Saint-Cyr | Cessna 182 | House of the Radio | Alain Prual | Progonline | Vieille_Chicago|