List bridges of Aveyron
Bridges length higher than 100 mThe works of overall length higher than 100 m of the department of Aveyron are classified hereafter by managers of ways.
HighwayAt the head one can quote the Viaduct of Millau
Bridges length ranging between 50 m and 100 mThe works of overall length ranging between 50 and 100 m of the department of Aveyron are classified hereafter by managers of ways.
Bridges being of architectural or historical interestThe bridges of Aveyron registered with the national inventory of the historic buildings are listed hereafter.
Old Bridge - Belcastel -
- Gothic Bridge on Abrance (old) - Bush-the-Castle -
- Bridge on Dourdou - Conches - 14th century
- Bridge on Truyère - Entraygues-on-Truyère - 14th century
- Pont-Vieux - Espalion - 13th century
- Bridge known as of Estaing - Estaing - Sébrazac - 16th century; 19th century
- Bridge of Saint-Maurice-of-Sorgues (old man) - Fondamente - 18th century
- Pont-Vieux - Millau - 11th century
- Bridge on Aveyron - Montrozier - 16th century
- Bridge Saint-Blaise - Najac - 13th century; 15th century; 18th century
- Bridge on Dourbie - Nant -
- Bridge Saint-Georges de Camboulas on Viaur - Bridge-with-Salars -
- Bridge of Guioule-under-Rodez - Rodez - 14th century
- Bridge - Saint-Affrique -
- Bridge of the Pilgrims - Saint-Chély-with Aubrac - Fine of the Middle Ages
- Bridge making cross Sorgues - Saint-Felix-with-Sorgues - 14th century; 15th century
- Viaduct of Viaur - Tanus - Tauriac-with-Naucelle - 19th century; 20th century
- Bridges of France
- Aveyron (department)
SourcesMérimée database of the Ministry for the Culture and the Communication.
|Random links:||CPU Sampdoria | Ribouisse | Sven Kramer | Dutch nationalism | Lemminkainen Klaipėda | Salut_très|