- in the canton of Lezoux :
Bulhon, Culhat, Lempty, Orléat, Saint-Jean-with Heurs and Seychalles;
- in the Canton of Billom (District of Clermont-Ferrand) :
- in the Canton of Vertaizon (district of Clermont-Ferrand) :
Moissat and Ravel.
HistoryThe town of Lezoux was specialized, as of the 1st century, in manufacture and the export of Poterie S and Céramique S. Its workshop of sigillée Céramique was one of most important of the Roman epoch.
- Convent Saint-Augustin (XVe century), transformed into Town hall
- Vault Saint-Georges (XIIe century), vestige of the fortress of Lezoux
- Turn (XIIe century), vestige of the fortress of Lezoux
- the war memorial is one of the War memorials pacifist French, it is registered there " With the children of Lezoux, victims of the war, with those which fought for the abolir".
The Museum of the Ceramic : opened in March 2007, it exposes on 2200 m ² in the old factory of Poterie Bompard (XIXe century), of many testimonys of local manufacture. Lezoux was a great European center of transport and manufacture of potteries in antiquity. It succeeds the museum municipal which closed in 2004. The current museum is managed by the general advice Puy-de-Dôme.
TwinningsRare quadrangular twinning, implying four communes (of which Lezoux):
- , to see
- , to see
- Common of the Puy-de-Dôme
- Lezoux on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Lezoux on the site of INSEE
- Lezoux on the site of Quid
- Localization of Lezoux on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Lezoux on Mapquest
- the site of the museum of ceramics
|Random links:||Law 7 of football: duration of the match | Honeyeater | The Community of communes of the Area of Mourmelon | To advise social secretariat | The Turn of the Cinema in 80 films | Natural reserve of the sea of Iroise | Nechtan_(mythologie)|