GeographyDominate of 100 meters left bank of the the Loire, the torrent of Langougniole and another minor affluent.
HistoryThe village is mentioned for the first time at the 9th century. It belonged to the province of Vivarais and the baillage of Villeneuve-with-Berg in 1789.
Places and monuments
- banks of the the Loire and its affluent the Nadalès
- Throats of Langougnole (affluent of the Loire)
- Turn of Mariac, ruins of the castle of the Cross-country race of Lafarre (16th century)
- church romano-Gothic with its wall-belfry combs and its stone cross
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of the Haute-Loire
- Lafarre on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Lafarre on the site of INSEE
- Lafarre on the site of Quid
- Localization of Lafarre on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Lafarre on Plane Mapquest
- of Lafarre on Viamichelin
|Random links:||Vores Øl | Marie-Alphonse Bedeau | Town hall of Turns | Mormon battalion | Tommy Hilfiger | Campagne_de_droits_de_l'homme|