La Poste Switzerland
See also: La Poste, Goum
The Swiss station , whose official company name is La Poste Switzerland ( Die Schweizerische Post in German or Posted It Italian Svizzera in or Posted It Svizra in Romanche), is a company of postal service pertaining to the Swiss Confédération.
It is an autonomous establishment of public Droit equipped with the legal Personality and having its seat to Bern. It is resulting from division, on January 1st 1998, of postal and telecommunications authorities in 2 entities:
- La Poste in charge of the distribution of the Mail, the management of finance departments and the exploitation of the postal bus
- Swisscom charged with the Telecommunications
Each year, the sphere of Philatélie activity emits forty new postage stamps. Number of them are innovations with the international plan, such as the stamp releasing a chocolate flavor or the stamp out of wooden.
GroupLa Poste Switzerland is a modern group, including the branches of industry Mail, Logistics, Finance departments and Passenger transport as well as the spheres of activity International, postal Réseau and Philately.
PostMail is charged to ensure the postal Universal service. It profits from a Monopole on certain services of mail. PostMail proposes moreover complete services of direct marketing to the small and medium-size companies.
The customers of PostLogistics benefit from integrated logistic solutions covering the whole of the chain of creation of value and an offer of only one holding in the sectors of the express sendings, of the sendings of transport, the parcels and the logistics of the goods.
With a network of 10.450 kilometers, CarPostal Suisse transports each year more than 105 million travellers.
PostFinance places at the disposal of the services of payment, placement, precaution and financing. During last years, it became a complete person receiving benefits of finance departments.
Swiss Post International is given the responsability to dispatch goods, publicity, business correspondence or newspapers beyond the borders. It is present in Switzerland like in many countries.
- 1849 : Creation of the federal post office
- 1857 : 1 Coach S postal
- 1874: Foundation of the Universal postal union in Bern
- 1903: 1 postal transport by motorized vehicles
- 1906: Introduction of the postal check
- 1913: the 1st air postal transport
- 1920: Creation of the postal and telecommunications authorities gathering, under only one direction, the post office, the Telephony and the telegraphy
- 1928: 1st telephone call towards the America
- 1939: Yellow clothing of the letter-boxes and the automats with stamps in .
- 1951 : 1st Concession of Television
- 1961: Last round with Horse with Avers (Grison)
- 1964: Introduction of the postal numbers of routing
- 1978 : 1st Postomat (Automatic teller machine) and 1st Natel
- 1989: Introduction of the Interest S for the postal accounts
- 1998: Division of the postal and telecommunications authorities in two companies: La Poste and Swisscom
See toorelated Articles
- postal and telecommunications authorities
- Classification of the more Swiss large companies
- List of Swiss companies
- Site of the Post office
- History of the Swiss post office
- Subsidiary of the Swiss post office
- Information and opening hours of the offices of Swiss stations
|Random links:||Antonio Jose Cavanilles | Club Atlético Cerro | Tartarocreagris texana | Jeff Boudreault | Luc Recordon | Op_noir|