Its inhabitants is called the Croissanvillais .
HistoryIn 945, Richard Ier, then Duke of Normandy, beat there Louis IV of Overseas.
Places and monuments
- Castle of the Vault and property of Bonnamour (18th century).
- Church of the 15th century.
- Oratorical: rule out of wood of the 17th century coming from old collegial.
Personalities related to the commune
- Lars Hillingso, dressmaker
- Common of the Apple-brandy
- Croissanville on the site of the CCVA
- Croissanville on the site of INSEE
- Croissanville on the site of Quid
- Localization of Croissanville on a chart of France and communes bordering
|Random links:||Kristín Marja Baldursdóttir | Ferrari F2004M | Grottolella | Center accounts - postal checks | Shuttle (undertaken) | Kraftwerk|