Konica Minolta Dimage Z20
The Konica Minolta Dimage Z20 is a numerical Camera of the type bridge manufactured by Konica Minolta.
Marketed in February 2005 with the public price of 299 €, Z20 replaces the Dimage Z10 and resembles a simplified version of the Dimage Z5 left with very the date.
Its case of dimensions: 10,9 X 9,4 X 8,2 cm and of ergonomic form ensure a good catch to him and have a startup fast of 0,5 seconde.
The apparatus offers a maximum resolution of 5.0 mégapixels, and has a optical Zoom of 8x. Its range minimum of the development of 50 cm but is brought back to 1 cm in mode macro.
Its automatism manages 5 Scène modes preprogrammed in order to facilitate the catches of sights (landscape, portrait, portrait harm, sports and sunset), as well as a numerical programme of reduction of the noise ISO. The automatic mode can be disconnected in manual control: priority diaphragm (A), priority speed (S) and integral handbook (M).
The adjustment of the exposure is automatic and also allows a manual mode with an adjustment in a fork of ±2.0 by stages of 0,33 EV.
The Balance of the white is done in automatic manner, but also semi-handbook with preset options (light with tungsten, tubes fluorescent, light of day, cloudy, flash).
Its built-in flash has an effective range from 0,5 to 4,6 m and has the function attenuation of the red eyes.
Its Rafale mode ensures 1 to him image a second.
- Sensor CCC 1/2,4 inches: 5,2 million pixels, 5,0 million effective
- optical Zoom: 8x, numerical: 4x
- focal Distance equivalence 35 mm: 36-290 mm
- Opening of the objective: F/3,2-F/3,4
- Shutter speed: 4 to 1/2000 second
- Sensitivity: ISO aut and handbook 50 -100 - 200 and 320 ISO
- Storage: Secure DIGITAL SD and Multi-media Card MMC - built-in memory: 14,5 Mo
- maximum image Definition: 2560x1920 with the format JPEG
- Other definitions: 2048x1536, 1600x1200 and 640x480
- video Definitions: 320x240 and 640x480 and 320x240 with 30 images a second with the format MPEG.
- Connector industry: USB 2.0, composite video out
- Compatible PictBridge and technology PRINT Matching Image.
- Screen LCD of 1,5 inch - active matrix TFT of 113.000 pixels
- Batteries (x4) standard AA (LR6) alkaline or option refillable batteries NiMH.
- Weight: 300 G without accessories (batteries and memory card)
- Dimage Z1
- Dimage Z2
- Dimage Z3
- Dimage Z5
- Dimage Z6
- Dimage Z10
- Instruction manual
- Features on the site Ciao
|Random links:||1919 in aeronautics | Macaye | Ohnenheim | Stephen R. Bourne | Guttannen | Catherine Spaak | Pont_de_Seán_Heuston|