Kingdom of France
The Royaume of France corresponds to an old legal status of the France.
Various forms during the History
Note: Before the cruel Invasions, there were emperors of Gaules.
The frank Kingdoms (of 5th at the 9th centuries)See the article frank Kingdoms
parcelled out States; divisions between brothers
See the French Middle Ages.
The territories of the original kingdom of the Francs are gathered under the name of Francie.
The kingdom of the Francs (of 9th at the 11th century)
- Attempt at union of the kingdoms; success with Charlemagne; new division
- the Western Francie, left parcelled out medieval Christian Occident.
The kingdom of France
Genesis of monarchy capétienne,
- the construction of the State,
- the Fundamental rules of the kingdom,
- the enlarging of the royal field,
- appearance of the idea of nation.
See also: Old Mode
The kingdom of the French
Attempts at Constitutional monarchy:
- in 1791 - 1792: to see French Constitutional monarchy, persistence of the Bourbons during two years of the French revolution;
- between two, the Restoration postnapoléonienne;
- then in 1830 - 1848: it is the Monarchie of July.
- See the internal bonds.
- France - the successive Shapes of government since the Early middle ages
- frank Kingdom | King of the Francs
- Kingdom of France | King de France - queens of France
- French Republics: I II III IV V | Presidents of the Republic
- French history | Chronology - Historical of the governments
|Random links:||CompaÃ±Ãa de la bahÃa de Hudson | Three Mile Island | Fernand of Magellan | Primary market | County of Wuhu | Casti Connubii | Ilyushin_Il-18|