Kiki breakage is a novel of Littérature of childhood and of youth writes by Henriette Bichonnier.
HeroinKiki is a young girl intuitive, observant, with true a " flair" of detective, which will lead it to lead an investigation with his/her Roro buddy. It spends its time making recovery while excavating in the cars which are leaving to breakage and it recycles its lucky finds by the means of exchange at the school. But like it rather quickly locates the gestures and the suspect intonations, it will prefer to maintain the secrecy of a discovery which it made when a doubtful second expert will come to examine an automobile wreck.
Kiki has courage and it is not let impress easily. even when it is necessary to leave only during the night in a hostile district. Or even when it is physically in danger as one will see it in Mic Mac with Breakage .
Its a little sharp temperament is moderated by a great good sense. The inspector Bardinet (very intuitive him also) finds in it an invaluable help.
- Roro, the best buddy of Kiki, it is of a great help in the investigation.
- Monseur Anglemard, the father of Kiki. He is scrap merchant and he has an automobile breakage.
- Sigismond Martin, goof who badgers Kiki and Roro because it is large and strong.
- the Bardinet inspector, very lenient with the children
- small Barbizet, enquiquineuse a
- Jose, employed with breakage. A false token.
- " Bouffi " and " Profile of oiseau" , members of a band of criminals who want to operate in Breakage.
The principleAutomobile breakage. It is a place of hiding-place and play, a ground of adventures where the compressor plays a great part. Starting point of the police investigations because in the middle of scrap hide essential indices, it is place of all the discoveries. There in Mic Mac with Breakage , one will see even an artist of rough art coming to seek material for its compositions.
The idea is that any person having something to hide comes to hide it there. Like Kiki, and Roro, can uncover the criminals because they know all the recesses of them.
HistoryKiki spends its Wednesdays to be excavated in the cars before one sends them to breakage. It recovers a great number of objects which the owners of vehicles forgot there. One day, it does not find almost anything in a " four - quatre" victim, except a door document with, inside, a covered griffonné layer of figures. It throws the layer with the dustbin of the public garden where it meets Roro, and it is on the point of exchanging carries it document against something of other, when Sigismond emerges the enquiquinor who confiscates carries it empty document. Little time afterwards, Sigismond is removed under the eyes of the two friends, in a black big car. And the parents of the boy receive threats. The criminals ask in exchange of Sigismond for a document of which nobody knows anything. Kiki is the only one to understand that the griffonné layer thrown to the dustbin, has an major importance. It will try to find it, but all is not simple because the kidnappers of Sigismond are not reliable people. Kiki and Roro will carry out a rather risky parallel survey which will help the Bardinet inspector charg3e d' affaires.
- How to fight against the wasting
- the Recycling of the Metals
- the rough Art and recovery. How to use waste to make of them works of art
- barter and exchange
- Literature of childhood and youth
- Authors of literature of youth: list
- editions for the literature of childhood and youth: list
external bonds(current edition) (collection buddy)
|Random links:||The Red Hillock | Retiers | XMMS2 | Exponential distribution | O-Line | Comarca|