Ken Shamrock , born Kenneth Wayne Kilpatrick the February 11th 1964 with Macon in Georgia is an American combatant of free Combat. It is famous for its participation in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), and for its career of professional fighter in World Wrestling Federation and the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. It is the leading one of Lion' S Den, an American team of free combat.
the father of Ken gave up it him and its family as of her more young age.
- His/her adoptive father had as a practice to beat it.
- Ken, at the 10 years age, fugua of the house and lived some time in a car given up with other boys.
- At the same age, it was stabbed whereas it fought against larger than him.
- is 14 years old, it was sent in a center for young people in difficulties, Shamrock Ranch, was held by Bob Shamrock in Susanville in California.
- Bob Shamrock encouraged Ken quickly to be tested with the sport in Lassen High School.
- Ken was discovered innate talents of fighter and also a passion for football.
- Whereas it was going to take part in the championship of California, it received a serious wound with the drive: it slipped on the carpet whereas it carried a partner on his shoulders, this one fell from all its weight on its neck, causing fractures with two vertebrae. A metal plate was inserted in its neck to maintain in place its cervical vertebrae. The doctors advised to him to avoid any physical-activity during one year and announced to him that it could make sport of contact never again. Two months later, it was raising weights, played basketball and beat a heavier fighter of 100 lbs (45 kg) that him…
- Bob foot-note that since its wound, Ken seemed insensitive with the pain.
- In 1982, at the 18 years age, Bob Shamrock adopted it legally, Ken changed name then, forgetting Kenneth Wayne Kilpatrick and becoming Ken Shamrock.
Ken Shamrock faced twice Tito Ortiz during the year 2006, that showed two defeats, of which the last by KB with the first round, and end of their competition. Indeed Ken will say to Ortiz " You' Re way has better fighter than me" (you are a much better combatant than me).
After its last combat against Tito ortiz where Ken was dominated during all the little of time that with lasted the combat but his performance the owner of World Wrestling Entertainement (in the past World Wrestling Federation) would have impressed all the same, the North-American federation of wrestling in which it was already employed, Vince Mc Mahon which would have plans for him with its company in a relatively near future.
Prize list in MY
References and notes
|Random links:||Bucéphale | Pierre Branch | Uldin | Small-crown | Alexinos | Shane_MacGowan_et_papes|