In France, the juvenile court is a Juridiction Court of Bankruptcy, which judges the children (minor at the time of the facts) behind closed doors, for Contravention S of fifth class (light violences or wounds…) or of the Offense S (serious flights, violences…)and the Crime S (murder, rapes…). However being the crimes, the old minors of more than 16 years belong to the Court of Assizes to the minors.
It is composed of the Public prosecutor, of a judge of the children of two judges assessors, appointed by the Minister of Justice. Nonprofessional magistrates they resulting from the civil society and are named for 4 years. Deliberated gives a voice equal to each one for the delivery of the sorrow. A clerk is also present.
Pursuant to the Ordinance of 1945, the juvenile court can:
- to pronounce an admonition
- to decide educational measurements or not: placement, distance
- to pronounce a sorrow against the minors of more than thirteen years:
- susbstitutives measurements with the imprisonment: work of general interest (after agreement of marked), if it has more than 16 years
- measurements of repair, the
The parents, civilly responsible, must regulate the possible Amende S.
There exists in France 145 juvenile courts.
|Random links:||Guayaquil | Woody Allen | Cenozoic | Skonto Riga | Bubba Smith | Pius Diefi | Blasphème|