The June 3rd is the 154e Jour of the Année (155e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1621 : Foundation of the Company Dutchwoman of the Western Indies; the Republic of the United Provinces grants to him, by a Charte, the monopoly of the trade bound for the west. The zones concerned included the West Africa (between the Tropic of Cancer and the Cape of Good Hope), and the America, including the Pacific Ocean and the oriental party of the New Guinea.
1889 : Completion of the way of peaceful Canadian iron.
1919 : 150.000 workmen Parisian steelmakers enter the general strike.
1973 : a Tupolev 144 is crushed with Goussainville making 14 died, during a demonstration during the Paris airshow.
1979 : Beginning of fire in the Gulf of Mexico. An eruption of Pétrole blew the offshore oil rig drilling rig Ixtoc 1 . The fire will burn between 470.000 tons and 1.500.000 tons of oil during 295 days to die out the March 23rd 1980. To consult the CEDAR
1991 : Whereas they attend an eruption of the Unzendake, a volcano of Japan located in the peninsula of Shimabara, on the west coast of the island of Kyushu, the volcanologist S Katia and Maurice Kraft find death, like thirty-nine other people, surprised by a volcanic Cloud.
- 1726 : James Hutton, geologist, British, († 1797).
- 1784 : William Yarrell, Ornithologist and British Naturalist, , († 1856).
- 1794 : Wilhelm Ludwig Rapp, doctor and German Naturalist, († 1868).
- 1810 : Robert Mallet, Engineer and geologist, Irish, († 1881).
- 1865 : The king Georges V of the United Kingdom († 1936)
- 1877: Raoul Dufy, painter, draftsman, decorator, fashion designer and furniture France.
- 1903 : Luciano Will counter, Mexican Matador († February 3rd 1991).
- 1906 : Joséphine Baker, French-speaking singer states-unienne. († 1975).
- 1922 : Alain Resnais, French scenario writer.
- 1925 : Tony Curtis, American actor.
- 1929 : Jean Bouise, French actor
- 1930: Marion Zimmer Bradley, writer (in particular science fiction), states-unien, († 1999).
- 1931 : Francoise Arnoul, actress, Frenchwoman.
- 1935 : Jacques Poos, Luxembourg political personality
- 1950: Frederic François, Belgian singer French-speaking
- 1963: Rudy Demotte, Belgian politician of French language
- 1964: Kerry King, guitarist of the group Slayer.
- 1970 : Ievgueni Berzine, cyclist Russian being first has to beat Miguel Indurain with the Tour de France in 1994.
- 1973 : Draghixa Laurent, actress porn Frenchwoman.
- 1974 : Kelly Jones, singer of the Welsh rock group Stereophonics.
- 1977 : Cries Brazilian football player.
- 1979 : Laurent Todisco responsible for Art Department in the very great agency of mannequins Women Management in Paris.
- 1982 : Yelena Isinbayeva Olympic champion of jump to the Russian pole.
- 1984 : Jean-Jacques Mandrichi, footballer of the Athlétic Ajaccian Club.
- 1986 : Rafael Nadal, Spanish tennis player.
- 1987 : Masami Nagasawa, Japanese actress
- 1627 : Marie de Bourbon, duchess of Montpensier, wife of Gaston of Orleans.
- 1822 : Rene Just Haüy, Minéralogiste, French, (° 1743).
- 1844 : the ex-dolphin Louis of France, count de Marnes, elder of the Capétiens and chief of the House of France, (° 1775).
- 1875 : Georges Bizet, Type-setter, French, (° October 25th 1838).
- 1877 : Ludwig von Köchel, writer, Type-setter, Botanist and editor, Austrian, (° 1800).
- 1898 : Samuel Plimsoll, British politician (° 1824)
- 1899: Johann Strauss (wire), Austrian Type-setter particularly famous for its Waltz S, like blue the Danube Beautiful . (° October 25th 1825)
- 1904: Theodor Herzl, writer and Journalist, Theorist of the Zionism, Hungarian, (° 1860).
- 1924 : Franz Kafka, writer, Czech Austrian of origin, (° 1883).
- 1925 : Camille Flammarion, Astronomer, French, (° 1842).
- 1963 : pope Jean XXIII (Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli), Italian, (° 1881).
- 1977 :
- Archibald Vivian Hill, Nobel Prize of physiology or medicine in 1922, British Physiologist , (° 1886).
- Roberto Rossellini, Italian Realizer (° 1906).
- 1979 : Arno Schmidt, writer, German.
- 1989 : Ayatollah Khomeyni, politician religious, Iranian, (° 1900).
- 1991 : Katia and Maurice Kraft, volcanologists French (° 1942)
- Flora Groult, writer E, Frenchwoman.
- Anthony Quinn, American Actor of Mexican origin . (° April 21st 1915)
- 2005: Bernard Manciet, poet, French, (° 1923).
- 2007 : Leonard Nathan, 82 years, academic, Poet, translator and Critical American arts person , professor of Rhetoric to UCLA. (° 1924).
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Clotilde queen of the Francs († 545), then recluse with Turns.
- Kévin de Glendalough († 618), abbot in Ireland.
- Lifard de Meung-sur-Loire († towards 550), abbot.
Beats-smg: Bėrželė 3 Be-X-old: 3 чэрвеня Fiu-vro: 3. piimäkuu päiv Nds-nl: 3 juni Simple: June 3 Zh-yue: 6 月 3 號
|Random links:||French-speaking literature | Lilacs | Rosult | Triumphal arch of Glanum | Nice TNL|