The June 2nd is the 153e Jour of the Année (154e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1812 : Napoleon promulgates a liberal Constitution.
- 1896 : Marconi receives a patent with the the United States for its new invention: the radio.
- 1946 : The Italy becomes a République.
- 1953 : Crowning, with London, of the queen Elisabeth II of the United Kingdom.
- 1969: With Ottawa, the Canada, first opening of the National center of arts
- 1972: Andreas Baader, terrorist German, is stopped by the police force.
- 1973 : A Belgian tanker runs up against container ships against the entry of the port of New York, the United States One will count 17 dead.
- 1979 : The pope Jean-Paul II becomes the first pope to visit a communist country, the Poland.
- 1980 : The pope Jean Paul II visit the Basilica Holy-Therese de Lisieux.
- 1983 : The poet and statesman Senegal board Léopold Sédar Senghor become the first African elected with the French Academy
- 1990: With alternate Nimes (France, department of the Gard), of Denis Loré, Matador French.
- 1997 : Nomination of Lionel Jospin like Prime Minister in France.
- 2005 : The Journalist Libanais Samir Kassir is assassinated has Beirut.
- 1740 : Marquis de Sade (Donatien Alphonse François de Sade), writer French. († December 2nd 1814)
- 1802: Arend Friedrich August Wiegmann, German zoologist, († 1841).
- 1828 : Wilfred Hudleston Hudleston], (born Simpson), British geologist , († 1909).
- 1835 : Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto, future pope Black and white X, († August 20th 1914).
- 1840 : Thomas Hardy, Poet and British writer , († 1928).
- 1857 : Edward Elgar, British Type-setter , († 1934).
- 1862 : Male Emile, Historian of art and academician French († 1954).
- 1904 : Johnny Weissmuller, Sporting and American Actor of Rumanian origin, († 1984).
- 1930 : Charles Conrad, American astronaut († 1999)
- 1931: Amado García Guerrero, soldier of the Dominican Republic († 1961)
- 1947: Martin Lamotte, Actor French.
- 1954 : Refusals Haysbert, American Actor.
- Mark Polansky: American astronaut
- Mani Ratnam, Indian realizer.
- 1957 : Bartabas, rider and director.
- 1962 : Denis Baupin, French politician.
- 1972 : Wentworth Miller, American Actor .
- 1978 : Nikki Cox, American actress.
- 1981 : Nikolay Davydenko, Russian tennis player.
- 1989 : Freddy Adu, American footballer.
- 1833: Anne Jean Marie Rene Savary, military French (° April 26th 1774).
- 1835 : François Etienne Kellermann, general
- 1881: Emile Littré, Philologist and doctor French, (° 1801).
- 1886 : Alexandre Ostrovski, Russian Playwright (° March 31st 1823).
- 1900 : Samory Touré, sovereign of West Africa (° 1830)
- 1951: Emile Chartier, known as Alain, philosophizes French, (° March 3rd 1868)
- 1961: George Kaufman, author dramatic American. (° November 16th 1889)
- Bruce McLaren, Racing driver New Zealand. (° August 30th 1937)
- Albert Lamorisse, Realizer, is killed in an accident out of helicopter.
- 1987 :
- 1990 : Rex Harrison, British Actor .
- 1993 : Tahar Djaout, writer and Poet Algeria N of origins Kabyles and French expression. (° January 11th 1954)
Orthodoxe and catholic saints of the day
Orthodoxe saints of the day
- Constantin Agarénien († 1819), originating in the island of Mytilène and néo-martyr with Constantinople.
Beats-smg: Bėrželė 2 Be-X-old: 2 чэрвеня Fiu-vro: 2. piimäkuu päiv Nds-nl: 2 juni Simple: June 2 Zh-yue: 6 月 2 號
|Random links:||Tanques | Calco | Pasqual Romano | Louis de Sancerre (E2) | Post Image|