The June 12th is the 163e Jour of the Année (164e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
1005 : The count de Cerdagne Guifred, postpones small son of Guifred Hairy the, gives with his Guisla wife a freehold located on the slopes of the Canigou, on the territory of the commune of Vernet to the church of St Martin, which will build there the Abbaye Saint Martin's day of Canigou.
- 1451 : Signature of the treaty of capitulation of Bordeaux concluded between the representatives from the King de France and those of the king d' Angleterre.
- 1771 : James Cook returns from his first forwarding in New Zealand.
- 1790 : Avignon joined the France after five centuries of pontifical administration.
- 1809 : Napoleon i is excommunicated by the pope Pie VII.
- 1813 : Victoire of Suchet on the British army under the walls of Tarragone, Spain.
- 1866 : The Prussia invades the the Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1888 : The Parisian students are invited to celebrate the 800 years of the Université of Bologna from which they bring back the Faluche.
- 1906 : Birth of the Italian poet Sandro Penna, with Perugia.
- 1942 : Anne Frank receives a newspaper for its 13th birthday.
- 1944 : British the Prime Minister Winston Churchill visit beaches of the unloading.
- 1957 : Election of Maurice Bourges-Maunoury like Prime Minister of the French Republic.
- 1964 : Nelson Mandela is condemned to the life imprisonment. It will be released on February 11th, 1990.
- 1969: The Café of the Station opens its doors.
- 1973 : Beginning of the business Lip.
- 1977 : Attack of the Face of Release of Brittany against the laboratory of the common Center of studies of television and telecommunication, with Cesson-Sévigné.
- 1986 : The South Africa is subjected to the state of emergency. It will be raised on October 18th, 1990.
- 1987 : Death sentence of the ex-emperor of the Central African Republic Jean-Bédel Bokassa for his crimes committed during its 13 years reign.
- 1990 : The Russia proclaims its Souveraineté.
- 1991 :
- 1817 : Felix Antoine Appert, soldier and French diplomat of 19th century, Lieutenant-general of army. († April 18th 1891).
- 1868 : Andre Suarès, writer French († 1948)
- 1873: Dominguín (Domingo Del Campo there Álvarez), Spanish Matador († October 7th 1900)
- 1890: Egon Schiele, painter and Austrian draftsman († October 31st 1918)
- 1897: Anthony Eden, Prime Minister for the the United Kingdom († 1977)
- 1908: Otto Skorzeny, German officer. († 1975)
- 1913: Maurice Ohana, Type-setter French († November 13rd 1992)
- 1924: George Bush, 41e US president
- 1929: Anne Frank, known victim of the Nazism for its Newspaper († 1945)
- 1932: Padmini, Indian actress . († September 24th 2006).
- 1938 : Jean-François Kahn, French journalist.
- 1949 : Yuri Baturin, Russian cosmonaut
- 1952: Spencer Abraham, American politician, secretary with the Energy of 2001 to 2005
- 1983: Bryan Habana, rugby player South-American
- 1418 : Bernard VII of Armagnac, count d' Armagnac, count de Charolais and Constable of France. (° towards 1360)
- 1478: Louis III Gonzague de Mantoue, noble Italian, marquis de Mantoue (° June 5th 1414, 64 years)
- 1772: Nicolas Thomas Marion-Dufresne, navigator and explorer French (° May 22nd 1724)
- 1870: Agustín Perera, Spanish Matador (° August 16th 1836).
- 1912 : Ferdinand Zirkel, geologist and German petrologist (° March 20th 1838)
- 1921: Ernesto Pastor, Porto Rican Matador (° April 4th 1892).
- 1992 : Serge Daney, television and film critic (° June 4th 1944)
- 1995: Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, pianist Italy N (° January 5th 1920)
- 2003: Gregory Peck, American actor (° April 5th 1916)
- 2006: György Ligeti, type-setter of classical music (° May 28th 1923)
- 2007: Guy de Rothschild, banking French (° May 21st 1909)
world Day against the Work the children
- national Festival (Festival of independence) of the Federation of Russia
- national Festival of the Filipino . (Independence)
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Onuphre Large the († towards 400), Anchorite in Egypt, Father of the Desert.
- Pierre of Athos (beginning of the 9th century), hermit.
Orthodoxe saints of the day
Beats-smg: Bėrželė 12 Be-X-old: 12 чэрвеня Fiu-vro: 12. piimäkuu päiv Nds-nl: 12 juni Simple: June 12 Zh-yue: 6 月 12 號
|Random links:||Heuchin | Silbido de bala | Foot armchair | Andre-Samuel-Michel Cantwell | Sweden (material) | Benjamin Zix|