The June 10th is the 161e Jour of the Année (162e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
1574 : the royal troops under the command of the Maréchal of Matignon remove Saint-Lo, in spite of an energetic resistance continued for two months; this seat returns celebrates the courage of an young girl, Julienne Couillard, but costs the life Colombières which refused to return the city, to even save his/her father-in-law, Montgomery, made captive with Domfront and carried out with Paris.
- 1793 : Napoleon Bonaparte leaves the Corsica definitively with its family
- 1794: French revolution, beginning of the “ great terror ”.
- 1871 : catch of forts of the island Korea of Kanghwa by American, in reprisals with the massacre of the sailors of the sailing ship General Sherman in 1866.
- 1925 : Formation of the plain Church of Canada, a union of the parishes presbytériennes, methodists, and congregationnists in a service with Toronto
- 1940: Capitulation of the Norway. The French government leaves Paris. Mussolini declares the war in France.
- 1944 : Massacre of 642 victims of Oradour-on-Glane by the S.
- 1979 : First election of the European deputies by the direct suffrage.
- 1990 :
- the first free elections in Czechoslovakia see the victory of the civic Forum which gains 169 of the 300 seats of the Parlement. The losers are the Communistes with 13% of the voices and 48 seats.
- the Ecuadorian Andres Gomez gains Roland-Garros.
- Monica Seles becomes, at the sixteen years and six months age, the youngest player of Tennis to gain the tournament of Roland-Garros.
- 1673 : Rene Duguay-Trouin, French corsair († September 27th 1736)
- 1706: John Dollond, British engineer-optician . († November 30th 1761)
- 1770: George Caley, Exploring Botanist and , British, († 1829).
- 1804 : Hermann Schlegel, Ornithologist, German, († 1884).
- 1805 : Victor Baltard, Architect French. († January 13rd 1874)
- 1819: Gustave Courbet, painter, French, († 1877).
- 1912 : Jean Lesage, Canadian lawyer , Crown attorney of the province of Quebec and Prime Minister for Quebec, († 1980).
- 1918 : Patachou, singer, Frenchwoman.
- 1921 : Philip Mountbatten, prince Philippe of Edinburgh, the husband of Elisabeth II of the United Kingdom
- Edward Osborne Wilson, biologist, entomologist, sociobiologist, states-unien.
- James McDivitt, American astronaut
- 1947 : Randy Edelman, type-setter, American.
- 1951 : France Dougnac, French actress
- 1957: Hidetsugu Aneha, Japanese architect.
- 1959 :
- Chris Penn, actor, American.
- Vincent Perez, actor, realizer, scenario writer, Switzerland.
- 1963 : Jeanne Tripplehorn, American Actress .
- 1965 : Elizabeth Hurley, British actress, .
- 1968 : Tonya Kinzinger French actress of American origin
- 1973: Faith Evans, American singer of R' Nb.
- 1979 : Iván Vicente, Spanish Matador .
- 1981 : Jonathan Bennett, American actor
- 1982: Madeleine of Sweden, royal girl of the couple Swedish
- 1983: Leelee Sobieski, American actress
- 323 av. J. - C.: Alexandre Large the, (° in 356 av. J. - C.)
- 1190: Frederic Barberousse, Empereur of the Saint Worsens Romain Germanique
- 1294: Casimir II of Łęczyca
- 1660: Etienne de Flacourt, French naturalist, chief of colony with Madagascar (° 1607)
- 1836: Andre-Marie Amp, physicist French
- 1849: Thomas-Robert Bugeaud, Marshal of France (° October 15th 1784)
- 1858: Robert Brown, British botanist (° 1773)
- 1923: Pierre Parcelled out, French writer (° January 14th 1860)
- 1926: Antoni Gaudi, Catalan Architect , with Barcelona
- 1940: Marcus Garvey, known as the Brace Black founder of the newspaper " The Negro World" as well as " Black Star Line " († August 17th 1887).
- 1949 : Sigrid Undset (° 1882), Norwegian writer.
- 1967 : Spencer Tracy, actor, born the April 5th 1900 with Milwaukee in the Wisconsin with the the United States
- 1982: To groove Werner Fassbinder, German Realizer . (° May 31st 1945)
- 1989: Albert criminal Spaggiari, French, brain of the Break-in of the century. (° December 14th 1933)
- 1991: Vercors of its true name Jean To burn , writer French. (° February 26th 1902)
- 1999: Élie Kakou, Humoriste and Actor French of origin Tunisia. (° January 12th 1960)
- 2000: Hafez el-Assad, Politician Syria N, president of the Syria of 1970 with 2000. (° October 6th 1930)
- 2002: John Gotti, godfather of the Family Gambino. (° October 27th 1940)
- Ray Charles, Singer and American Pianist of Jazz, Country, of Rhythm and blues. (° September 23rd 1930)
- Odette Laure, French Actress of Theater and Cinema. (° February 28th 1917)
- 2007: Parviz Varjavand, Archeologist Iran IEN considered, Enquiring and Professor with the University of Teheran. (° 1934)
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
Beats-smg: Bėrželė 10 Be-X-old: 10 чэрвеня Fiu-vro: 10. piimäkuu päiv Nds-nl: 10 juni Simple: June 10 Zh-yue: 6 月 10 號
|Random links:||League épirote | University of Bern | Equip Tigra-Grammont cyclist | Henri Chantavoine | Bendidées|