The July 5th is the 186e Jour of the Année (187e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
- 1809 : beginning of the Battle of Wagram.
- 1811 : Declaration of independence of the Venezuela of the Spain. The island of Margarita is one of the seven provinces which sign the Act of the Independence of the Venezuela, decision which was worth to him the attribution of the one of the seven stars which decorate the national flag still today.
- 1813 : Evacuation of Valence in Spain by Suchet.
- 1830 : taken of Algiers by the French Army, ordered by the count de Bourmont and beginning of colonization in Algeria.
- 1884 : Gustav Nachtigal sign a German protectorate with the accesses of the lake Togo with the religious leader of Togoville. Thus, the Togo becomes annexed by the Germany.
1916 : foundation of the French newspaper the Duck connected .
- 1932 : Salazar becomes president of the council Portuguese.
- 1954 : Elvis Presley, which is not yet the King , resigns of her job of driver and sign with the label Sun its first contract.
- 1962 : independence of the Algeria.
- 1970 : Crash landing of a DC-8 of Air Canada in Woodbridge Ontario, close to the International airport of Toronto making 109 died, momentary and crews.
- 1974 : in France the civic majority passes from 21 to 18 years.
- 1975 : Arthur Ashe becomes the first black to gain the finale of the simple-Sirs with Wimbledon.
- 1975 : independence of the Cape Verde, old Portuguese colony .
- 1980 : the Mauritania, last slave country, abolishes the Esclavage.
- 1996 : birth of Dolly, first mammal clone.
- 1843 : Anton Ausserer, German Naturalist specialist in the Spider S († 1889).
- 1851 : William Brewster, American Ornithologist († 1919).
- 1857 : Clara Zetkin, Feminist and Communist German
- 1872: Edouard Herriot, Politician French († 1957).
- 1885 : Andre Lhote, French painter († 1962).
- 1889 : Jean Cocteau, writer, scenario writer and draftsman French († October 11th 1963).
- 1899 :
- Marcel Arland, French writer († 1986).
- Marcel Achard, dramatic author and French journalist († 1974).
- 1908 : Henri of Orleans, claiming Orléaniste with the crown of France, († 1999).
- 1911 : Georges Pompidou, French statesman († 1974).
- 1914 : Alain de Boissieu, military General French, , Companion of the Release and son-in-law of the general De Gaulle. († April 5th 2006).
- 1919 : Andrei Gromyko, Russian statesman († 1989).
- 1925 : Jean Raspail, French writer.
- 1951 : Huey Lewis, musician and American singer
- 1952: Terence T. Henricks, American astronaut
- Ken Akamatsu, mangaka, author of Coils Hina
- Dominique Nicolas, ex-type-setter and guitarist of the group Indo-China
- 1962: Philippe Vandel, French chronicler
- 1966: Laurence Ferrari, journalist Frenchwoman
- 1979: Amélie Mauresmo, French tennis player
- 1980: Eva Green, actress, girl of Marlène Jobert
- 1982: Alberto Gilardino, Italian footballer
- 1996: Dolly, the first mammal clone of the world
- 1833 : Joseph Nicéphore Niépce, French, inventive physicist of the Photography
- 1859: Charles Cagniard de Latour, engineer and physicist French (° March 31st 1777, 82 years)
- 1862: Heinrich Georg Bronn, German geologist
- 1899: Hippolyte Lucas, Entomologist French (° 1814)
- 1948: Georges Bernanos, French writer, (° 1888)
- 2003: Isabelle of Orleans and Bragance, “countess of Paris”, marries of the applicant orleanist with the crown of France and écrivaine, 92 years
- 2005: Claude Simon, French writer, Nobel Prize of literature in 1985
- 2006: Gabrielle Gourdeau, écrivaine Quebec, 54 years
- 2007: Régine Crespin, professional singer, 80 years
- 1962 : the Algeria festival its independence.
- Cape Verde: National festival.
- Island of Man: national Festival.
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Athanase Athonite († towards 1000), founder of the Monastery of Large Laure of Athos
- Modwène de Burton († 9th century), virgin and abbess.
- Zoe of Rome
Catholic saints of the day
Orthodoxe saints of the day
Beats-smg: Lėipas 5 Be-X-old: 5 ліпеня Fiu-vro: 5. hainakuu päiv Nds-nl: 5 juli Simple: July 5 Zh-yue: 7 月 5 號
|Random links:||Maurice Petsche | Saint-Jean-of-flax fields | Price British Fantasy | Josie Maran | Paiwan|