The July 3rd is the 184e Jour of the Année (185e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
- 987: Hugues Capet is crowned king of the Francs.
- 1187 : Battle of Hattin
- 1194: Loss of the royal archives to the Battle of Frèteval. Philippe-Auguste the fact partly of reconstituting in double and leaves of it from now on a copy permanently to Paris.
- 1250 : Demolished Crusaders with the Battle of Mansourah in Egypt, during which Louis IX is made prisoner.
- 1449 : The king d' Écosse Jacques II wife Marie d' Egmont, girl of Arnold d' Egmont, duke of Gueldre, and Catherine de Clèves, niece of Philippe '' the Good '', duke of Burgundy, with which it will have seven children.
- 1478 : Giuliano della Rovere, future pope Jules II, is named bishop of Mende (Lozere, France).
- 1583 : The tsar of Russia Ivan IV Terrible the kills his/her Ivan son in an access of anger
- 1608: Foundation of the town of Quebec by Samuel de Champlain
- 1778: The Prussia declares the war with the Austria: it is the beginning of the War of succession of Bavaria.
- 1793 : The naturalist Louis Jean-Marie Daubenton takes the direction of the Muséum of natural history.
- 1844 : The last couple of large penguins is exterminated.
- 1863 : Last day of the Battle of Gettysburg (1 July 3rd)
- 1866: The Prussians crush the Austrians with Sadowa.
- 1940 : The French fleet is run at the time of the Bataille of Seas el Kebir.
- 1944 : Publication of the first daily newspaper of released France: the Press cherbourgeoise
- 1962: The French president Charles de Gaulle proclaims officially the independence of the Algérie.
- 1978 : Antenne 2 diffuses the first episode of the cartoon Goldorak
- 1993: After a few hours of tergiversations, the president in exile Jean-Bertrand Aristide finally agrees to sign in Governors Island the agreement of UNO opening the way with the re-establishment of the democracy in Haiti
- 1996: The Russian president Boris Ieltsine is re-elected with the head of the confederation of Russia with 53,5% of the votes.
- 1996 : The government French announces prohibition to on sale manufacture, import and put products containing of the Amiante.
- 1423 : Louis XI, King de France of 1461 with († 1483).
- 1782 : Pierre Berthier, mineralogist and geologist French.
- 1789 : Johann Friedrich Overbeck, German painter , († November 12th 1869)
- 1878: George Mr. Cohan, Scenario writer and American Type-setter , († 1942).
- 1879 : Alfred Korzybski, multi-field and expert scientist of the American information († 1950)
- 1883: Franz Kafka, Czech writer († 1924).
- 1906 : George Sanders, British Actor († 1972).
- 1912 : Folco Lulli, Actor Italy N († 1970).
- 1922 : François Reichenbach, Realizer and Scenario writer French († 1993).
- 1927 : Ken Russell, Realizer, Scenario writer, producing and British Actor .
- 1940 : Nayla Moawad, political woman Lebanon ease, wife of Rene Moawad, 1 woman appointed after the war of Lebanon, Minister for the Social Affairs.
- 1941 : Liamine Zéroual, Algerian statesman
- 1942: Eddy Mitchell, Type-setter, Singer and actor French.
- 1943 : Norman E. Thagard, American astronaut
- 1944: Michel Polnareff, Type-setter and Singer French.
- 1946 : Gilles Djian, Humanistic French.
- 1949 : Roland Magdane, Comic French.
- 1950 : Elie Chouraqui, Realizer French.
- 1951 : Jean-Claude Duvalier, politician Haiti in.
- 1952 : Andy Fraser, British Musician , Bass player of the group Free.
- 1957 : Laura Branigan, singer American.
- 1960 : Vince Clarke, Musician, British Type-setter of the groups Depeche Mode, Yazoo, then Erasure.
- 1960 : Perrine Pelen, Ski euse, French.
- 1961 : Pedro Romeiras, Principal dancer, Portuguese.
- 1962 : Tom Cruise, American Actor .
- 1973 : Patrick Wilson, American Actor .
- 1979 : Ludivine Sagnier, French actress .
- 1983 : Dorota Masłowska, Romance writer cière, Polish Playwright and Journalist .
- 1249 : Guillaume de Sonnac, large Master of the Templiers to the Battle of Mansourah.
- 1642 : Marie de Médicis, queen of France, died in exile with Cologne.
- 1672 : Francis Willughby, Ornithologist and a Ichthyologiste English (° 1635).
- 1927 : Cavira (Enrique Cano Iribarne), Spanish Matador (° January 9th 1893).
- 1935 : Andre Citroen, car manufacturer French.
- 1969: Brian Jones, British Musician , guitarist of the Rolling Stones.
- 1971 : Jim Morrison, Type-setter states-unien, Singer of the Doors.
- 1973 : Wally Westmore, American make-up man
- 1999: Mark Sandman, Musician states-unien, singer and bass player of the group Morphine (group).
- 2000 : Luc Durand, actor and Canadian director (° September 14th, 1935).
- 2002 : Michel Henry, Philosopher and novelist French.
- 2005 : Alberto Lattuada, realizer, scenario writer, actor, producer and Italian assembler.
- 2007 : Claude Pompidou, 94 years, widow of old the President of the republic Georges Pompidou. (° November 13rd 1912).
- Thomas, Tom
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Anatole of Constantinople, patriarch.
- Goulven of the Leon († 616), bishop and hermit.
- Gunthiern de Kervignac (6th century), hermit
- Holy Thomas, apostle
Catholic saints of the day
Orthodoxe saints of the day
- Anatole of Kiev, monk.
Beats-smg: Lėipas 3 Be-X-old: 3 ліпеня Fiu-vro: 3. hainakuu päiv Nds-nl: 3 juli Simple: July 3 Zh-yue: 7 月 3 號
|Random links:||Thistle of Spain | Fund thermal | Consonant spirante voiced dental consonant | Phoebe Buffay | Elaf|