The July 31st is the 212e Jour of the Année (213e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
- 1097 : The army of the crusaders reached Antioche de Pisidie ( Yalvach ), at the time of the First crusade.
- 1358 : Paris: Assassination by the Parisian ones of Etienne Marcel which refused to let enter the city the Navarrese and English troops.
- 1451 : After having heard the Grand the Council, the king Charles VII, with the Château of Taillebourg close to Saint-Jean-with Angély (Charente-Maritime), decides to charge to Jacques Cœur the crime of Lèse-majesté, which has as a consequence the immediate arrest of the Minister of Finance, compels to hold closed prison, and involves the setting under sequestration of its goods.
- 1498 : Christophe Colomb discovers the Trinidad.
- 1602 : The Marshal of France Duc of Biron is condemned to died and decapitated for treason.
- 1620 : The Peace of Ulm, concluded with the mediation from the France, envisages the suspension of the engagements between the Catholic Ligue and the Union Évangélique.
- 1658 : Aurangzeb is proclaimed Empereur moghol India.
- 1752 : Louis-Antoine of Rusted, count de Jouy, Secretary of State to the Navy institutes by a payment the royal Académie of navy of Brest, institutionalizing the initiative of a group of naval officers Brest-native, animated by the Capitaine of artillery Sebastien Bigot of Morogues.
- 1812 : The Spanish occupy the very young Republic of the Venezuela.
- 1813 : Defeat of Soult to Irun, in Spain.
- 1848 : With Madrid (Spain), alternate without “transfer of trastos ” (i.e. without true ceremony) of Handbook Jiménez there Meléndez known as “El Cano”, Spanish Matador.
- 1894 : Beginning of the war sino - Japan ease.
- 1917 : Beginning of the Third battle of Ypres in Flanders
- 1919: The Germany adopts the Constitution of Weimar.
- 1938 : The Bulgaria sign a non-aggression pact with the Greece and other powers of the British Empire.
- 1945 : Arrest of the ex-chief of the Mode of Vichy Pierre Laval by the allied soldiers.
- 1954 : Internal autonomy is granted by the France to the Tunisia.
- 1958 : The the United Kingdom and the the Federal Republic of Germany sign a cooperation agreement Nucléaire one ten years duration.
- 1964 : The American Space probe Ranger VII transmits towards the Earth the first closes-up of the the Moon.
- 1971 : The American Astronaute S of the mission Apollo 15 carry out excursion a six hours and half on the the Moon on board a special vehicle.
- 1974 : Coming into effect of the Greek cease-fires between and Turks on the island of Cyprus.
- 1981 : Intervention of the armed sénégalaise in Gambia to support the president reversed by a Coup d'etat.
- 1982 : Accident of Beaune, 53 people whose 46 children lose the life in a road accident on a6 highway in the area of Beaune.
- 1985 : The French government authorizes the creation of private channels of television.
- 1987 : Confrontations between police force and pilgrims Iran iens with Mecque: 402 dead.
- 1991 : Signature with Moscow of the Treated START between the Soviet Union and the the United States, envisaging a reduction of 30% of the strategic nuclear armaments.
- 1994 : The Safety advice of the United Nations authorizes the recourse to the force in order to restore the democracy in Haiti and to drive out the military junta.
- 1995 : The French Parliament adopts the constitutional revision relating to the extension of the field of application of the Référendum, the introduction of nine months a single parliamentary session for the two assemblies and the reduction of the immunity of the deputies and the senators
- 2000: Moshe Katsav is elected by the deputies of Knesset chair Hebrew State.
2003 : The Safety advice of the United Nations unanimously adopts a resolution calling the Morocco and the independence rebels of the Polisario to be worked together in favor of the approval of the peace plan for the the Sahara Occidental.
- 774: Kūkai (空海) ( Kōbō-Daishi (弘法大師), buddhist monk, writer and philosopher Japan board of the 8th century. († April 22nd 835).
- 1640 : Michał Wiśniowiecki, king of Poland, († November 17th 1673)
- 1704: Gabriel Cramer, Swiss mathematician, († 1752)
- Constant Permeke, painter and Belgian
- Fred Quimby, producing sculptor states-unien († September 16th 1965) known for the series Tex Avery
- 1901: Jean Dubuffet, French plastics technician
- 1912: Milton Friedman, American economist, “Nobel Prize” of economy in 1976
- 1918: Hank Jones, Pianist of Jazz states-unien
- 1919: Primo Levi chemist and Italian writer
- 1919: Maurice Boitel figurative painter French
- 1931: Ivan Rebroff, singer
- 1935: Yvon Deschamps, Québécois humorist
- 1944: Geraldine Chaplin, American actress
- Stone, of its true name Annie Gautrat, French singer
- Richard Griffiths, British actor
- Hubert Védrine, French Minister for the Foreign affairs (1997-2002)
- 1948: Alain Nadaud, French writer
- 1949: Ahmed Zitouni, writer free-Algerian
- 1950: Richard Berry, actor French
- 1968: Denis Loré, Matador French
- 1974: Emilia Fox, British actress
- 1977: Sick Large body, alias Fabien Marsaud, French slammor
- 448: German saint of Auxerre, bishop, dies in the court of Ravenne.
- 1050 : Guifred, count de Cerdagne, founder of the Abbey St Martin of Canigou, where it had been withdrawn and become monk.
- 1099 : Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar (“El Cid”)
- 1108: Philippe Ier (° 1052)
- 1547: François Ier, king de France. (° 1494).
- 1556 : Holy Ignace de Loyola (° 1491), founder of the Society of Jesus
- 1784: Denis Diderot, writer and philosopher French. (° 1713)
- 1864: Louis Hatchet, French edtor, (° 1800)
- 1886: Liszt Ferenc alias Franz Liszt (° 1811), type-setter Hungarian
- 1897: Auguste Lacaussade, French poet. (° 1815).
- 1914 : Jean Jaurès, French politician, assassinated by Unpleasant Raoul with the bar the Crescent, street Montmartre in Paris. (° 1859).
- 1944 : Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, aviator and writer French. (° 1900)
- 1972: Mikhail Artamonov, 73 years, Historian and Russian Archeologist . (° November 23rd 1898).
- 1977 : Vital Michalon, antinuclear militant killed at the time of a demonstration in Creys-Malville against Super-Phenix
- 1993: Baudouin Ier, 62 years, king of the Belgian . (° September 7th 1930)
- 1997: Bao Dai, last emperor of the Vietnam.
- 2001 :
- Laetitia, first name relative to Notre Dame de Liesse.
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- German of Auxerre (+ 448), bishop.
- German of Canterbury (+ 446), bishop.
Catholic saints of the day
- Ignace de Loyola, founder of the order of the Jesuits.
- Notre Dame de Liesse
Beats-smg: Lėipas 31 Be-X-old: 31 ліпеня Fiu-vro: 31. hainakuu päiv Nds-nl: 31 juli Simple: July 31 Zh-yue: 7 月 31 號
|Random links:||143 | Gospel according to Jean | Xiao Duan Wen | Boncourt Basketball-club | Fifth district of Loiret | Bernard of Gordon|