Winner of the championships of Europe in 2004 in Skopje and of the Championships of the world in 2006 in Prague, it must face a hard competition in France with Fabien Lefèvre, double champion of the world, or Benoit Peschier Olympic champion like with young people like Boris Neveu or Pierre Bourliaud.
At the time of the world 2006 of Prague, a sharp polemic opposes the teams of France and Italy. Indeed, Stefano Cipressi, initially declared victorious then displaced with the profit of French for litigious crossing on two doors, was finally restored in its first place. Five months after the World ones, Julien Billaut was however declared, on green, world champion in K1, equal carpet with the Cipressi Italian.
Member of the club of Pau the Pyrenees Waters Running, it is tall impassioned Orchidée S
Championships of the world of canoe-kayak
- Gold medal with the Championships of the world of canoe-kayak slalom 2006 with Prague (Czech Republic)
- Gold medal by team in Prague (Czech Republic) with Fabien Lefevre and Boris Neveu.
- Gold medal by team with Penrith (Australia) in 2005 with Fabien Lefevre and Boris Neveu.
- Bronze medal by team in 1998
Championships of Europe of canoe-kayak
- Gold medal with the Championships of Europe 2004 in Skopje in Macedonia
- 5th in 2006 on the French basin of Argentière.
- Medal of Money by team with Tacen as Slovenia in 1999.
Championships of France of canoe-kayak
- Medal of Money with Holy Borough Maurice in 2006
- Gold medal with Holy Borough Maurice in 2005
- Gold medal in Réals in 2003
- Medal of Money in 2002
- Bronze medal in 2001 in Réals
- Bronze medal in 1999 in Holy Bourg Maurice
- Bronze medal in 1997 in Pau (junior)
- 2nd of the world cup in 2003
- 2nd with a sleeve of world cup Junior (CZE)
|Random links:||Mitla | Éloizes price | Abéona | Karel van of Woestijne | Elsayed Elfeky | Doyen_Malenko|