see also: Etymology of Julie
Direction and origin of the nameJulie (/Zyli/) is a Prénom female French-speaking person of origin Latin E, of Julius (Jules, in French), of Iulius , another name of Ascagne, legendary ancestor of the founder of Rome.
- German: Julia
- English: Corsica Julia
- : Ghjulia
- Esperanto: Juliino
- Finnish: Julia
- French: Julie
- Hungarian: Italian Júlia
- : Giulia
- Polish: Russian Julia
- : Юлия (Yulia)
- Serb: Slovak Јулија
- : Júlia
- Swedish: Czech Julia
- : Julie
Popularity of the nameIn France, since 1940: 167066 people were fore-mentioned Julie, which makes appear this first name in the 24e row of those the most given since this date.
The Julie first name was given the most in France in 1987.
Julie like name of anybody or first name
- Julie de Certaldo († 1367), happy, virgin, hermit (celebrated the February 15th).
- Julie of Corsica (IVe-Ve century), martyrdom, owner of venerated Corsica with Nonza, girl of noble of Carthage (celebrated the May 22nd).
- Julie de Mérida († towards 304), holy, virgin, martyrdom (celebrated the December 10th).
- Julie of Saragossa (celebrated the April 16th).
- Julie de Troyes († after 272), virgin and martyrdom (celebrated the July 21st)
- Julie, stimulating Frenchwoman of radio and television;
- Julie Andrews, American actress;
- Julie Depardieu, actress;
- Julie London, American singer;
- Julie Payette, Canadian astronaut;
- Julie Pietri, singer;
- Julie Zenatti, singer.
July like family name
- Serge July, director of the newspaper Release .
Characters of fiction and works of art
- Julie , Colocs
- Julie , Mano Solo
- Julie, Julie , Joe Dassin
- the pretty Julie , Edith Piaf
- Small Julie , Richard Cocciante
- Julie , Shaggy
|Random links:||John Bardeen | Autodidact | Réouven Lehrer | Francisco Dias Velho | Nurmi netted | Station_d'Armée_de_l'Air_de_Cape_Canaveral|