- Beginnings in Novillada with picadors: March 13rd 1998 with Santiago de Querétaro (Mexico, state of Querétaro de Arteaga), novillos of Los Martínez.
- Alternate: September 11th 1999 in Arles. Godfather " Espartaco ", pilot César Rincón. Bulls of Zalduendo.
- Confirmation with Madrid: the October 2nd 1999.
- Confirmation with Mexico City: the October 29th 2000.
- It pardoned its first bull, named “Condor” of the Ganadería the Cortes, the August 13rd 2006 with Fréjus
- the October 6th 2007 it leaves in triumph by the Large Door the Arenas Madrid after having cut two ears with a bull of the Ganadería of Puerto de San Lorenzo
BiographyWire of old a rejoneador, today stockbreeder of bulls and director of the arenas of Arles, Jean-Baptiste grow in a great familiarity with the bulls and proclamation very quickly the desire to become bullfighter.
“Juan Bautista”, like his/her friend El Juli watch, in bullfight, a large respect of the bull. Its bullfighting is free from brusqueness like faking.
It represents one of the names going up of the rebirth of the French bullfighting.
External bondsOfficial site of Juan Bautista
|Random links:||Colossi of Memnon | Transporte en Eslovenia | Ferroïque material | Saint-François de Sherbrooke | District of Tulln | Luc Fellay | Marais_du_nord_de_Kent|