PresentationJose Falcón had antecedents taurins maternal side: his/her grandfather and one of his uncles had been Banderillero S. It was not a high-speed motorboat of the arena, his lack of personality, technique and class preventing it from rising on the level of largest. But its valiancy enabling him to face the bulls of any ganadería , its effectiveness in the absence of elegance like capeador , its qualities of banderillero like often at his compatriots, his valiancy and its effectiveness at the time of the Estocade enabled him however to satisfy the Aficionado S in the absence of the general public.
August 11th, 1974, in the arenas of Barcelona, it is wounded with the leg by the bull “Cucharero” of the Ganadería of Gift Alipio Perez Tabernero. In spite of the wound, he insisted to kill itself the bull. The heavy bleeding was so important that it mourrut a few hours later. It seems that if he had been led immediately to the infirmary, he could have been saved.
- Beginnings in Portugal: May 20th 1962 with Montijo vis-a-vis novillos of “Sociedad Agrícola Assembles Frío”.
- Beginnings in Spain in Novillada with Picador S: May 25th 1967 with Mérida (Province of Badajoz), in company of Gabriel of Put and Juan Carlos Beca Belmonte. Novillos of the Ganadería of Gift Jose Escobar.
- Presentation with Madrid: March 19th 1968 at the sides of Bienvenido Luján and Gregorio Lalanda.
- Alternate: With Badajoz the June 23rd 1968. Godfather, Paco Camino; witness, “Paquirri”; bulls of the ganadería of Alberto Cunhal Patricio.
- Confirmation of alternative to Madrid: July 27th 1969. Godfather, Vicente Punzón, witness, Aurelio García. Bulls of the ganadería] of Murteira Engraves
- Confirmation of alternative to Mexico City: December 13rd 1970. Godfather, Joaquín Bernadó; witness, Antonio Lomelín.
|Random links:||Oneşti | Gilles Delouche | Wirich de Daun | Ethnicisation | Marcel-Hubert Gregoire | Crique_française_(fleuve_de_Cheyenne)|