See also: Connelly
Although she exerted this trade since adolescence, it is only tardily that she was encensée by criticism, in particular for Requiem for has Dream (2000) and a man of exception (2001), for which she received the Oscar female best supporting role.
She is married with the British actor Paul Bettany, which she met on the turning of a man of exception . The son of the couple, Stellan, was born the August 5th 2003. She also had a son, Kai, was born in July 1997, with the photographer David Dugan.
She grew in the district of Brooklyn Heights, with Brooklyn, close to the Pont of Brooklyn, except for one four years period that the family passed to Woodstock (New York). His/her father worked in the industry of clothing and had bound of friendship with an advertizing executive. This one suggested in Jennifer passing a hearing in an agency of mannequins. At the 10 years age, its career began in publicities for magazines and newspapers, then televised publicities.
Its first role with the cinema was that of Deborah Gelly in It was once in America of Sergio Leone. This one was followed first role in Phenomena of Dario Argento and in Labyrinthe of Jim Henson, at the sides of David Bowie.
In 1988, it entered to the Université of Yale. Two years later, it left Yale for the Université of Stanford where it remained one year. But it never completed its studies.
Catalog of films
- 1985: Phenomena of Dario Argento
- 1985: Seven Minutes in Heaven of Linda Feferman
- 1986: Labyrinth ( Labyrinth ) of Jim Henson
- 1988: Star of Peter Del Monte
- 1988: Somme girls of Michael Hoffman
- 1990: Hot Spot ( The Hot Spot ) of Refusals Hopper
- 1991: a place to take ( Career Opportunities ) of Bryan Gordon
- 1991: The Rocketeer of Joe Johnston
- 1993: The Heart off Justice of Bruno Barreto
- 1994: Of love and shades ( Of Coils and Shadows ) Betty Kaplan
- 1995: Fever in Columbus University ( Higher Learning ) of John Singleton
- 1996: Men of the shade ( Mulholland Falls ) of Lee Tamahori
- 1996: Far Harbor of John Huddles
- 1997: the rebellious Years ( Inventing the Abbotts ) of Stalemate O' Connor
- 1998: Dark City of Alex Proyas
- 2000: the Phantom of Sarah Williams ( Waking the Dead ) of Keith Gordon
- 2000: Requiem for has Dream Darren Aronofsky
- 2000: Pollock of ED Harris
- 2000: The $treet (televised series)
- 2001: a man of exception ( has Beautiful Mind ) Ron Howard
- 2003: Hulk of Ang Lee
- 2003: House off Sand and Fog of Vadim Perelman
- 2005: Dark Toilets of Walter Rooms
- 2006: Little children of Todd Field
- 2006: Blood Diamond of Edward Zwick
- Oscar of the best actress in a supporting role in 2001 for a man of exception .
- Award Golden Globe: Better actress in a supporting role in 2002 for a man of exception .
|Random links:||Laixi | Rebellion of the North-West | Jean-Yves Gallou | Settala | Lefortovo tunnel | Rafaël_Trujillo|