Jean Yanne (of his true name Jean Gouyé ) is a Acteur, author, Réalisateur, producing and Compositeur French. Born the July 18th 1933 with the Lilac (Seine-Saint-Denis), it died of an heart attack the May 23rd 2003 in its property of Morsains (Marne).
CourseFormer student of the College Chaptal, it had begun studies of journalism which it gave up to write of the sketches of Cabaret. Its school-fellows of the Training center of the journalists (CFJ) of Paris remember its talents of entertainer and agitator with whom it put in revolution this establishment.
It begins a career of journalist to the Dauphiné Libéré, then of organizer to radio operator at the beginning of the Années 1960. It also launches out in the song as type-setter and chansonnier in comic emissions with Jacques Martin, Roger Pierre and Jean-Marc Thibault, in particular a disc of rock'n'roll under the name of " Johnny RockFeller and its RockChild" , with titles like " I do not like the rock" , " The rock'n'roll coco" , " Rock" saint; , in 1961; but also of the parodies like those of the " Wild imaginings " of Antoine, written with Jacques Martin: emancipations of Alphonse, Claims of Albert, Peregrinations of Anselme, and Concerns of Antime (1966). Always in the search of its style, he will write in the weekly magazine marrowbone , briefly taken again by Pierre Dac in 1965. These texts were included in a collection published little before its death.
With Jacques Martin, it appears in a television program, 1 = 3 , very caustic for its time which is stopped after three numbers (it interprets his famous dialog there on Ben Hur). But, passing to 20:30 on the single chain of the time, the two accomplices are immediately known whole France.
Its career takes the turning of the cinema in 1964 in the life with back of Alain Jessua. It will turn in tens of films, by multiplying the seconds and first roles. It incarnated, with a very Parisian gouaille and a squeaking humor, a figure of Average Frenchman, grouser, bastard, egoist and crafty beggar, but with a large heart.
A confusion of the public between the actor and the roles that this one incarnated was not used for the beginning its image. Its manner of joking, aggressive, débraillée, pouring vitriol on opened wounds, holding the compassion for obscenity, shocked a little France of the time. In short, it was transfered radio (the film Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice speaks about it in a fictionalized way).
In 1967, it turns Week-End of Jean-Luc Godard, then appears truly in 1969 in That the animal dies of Claude Chabrol, where it incarnates an intelligent man, but of an absence of sensitivity which makes it brutal. It connects with the Butcher of Claude Chabrol, where it finds worrying trading, in love and assassin. With Maurice Pialat, in 1971, it turns We will not age together, where it again incarnates his character of insensitive, and for whom it obtains the Prix of interpretation to the Cannes festival.
Wanting to change register, and rather to turn to the comedy and satirical humor, it makes its first films starting from 1972, in which it wants to give all its measurement to its caustic spirit, anticonformist, parodic and sometimes in extreme cases of is delirious.
It brocarde the radio which it knows well with the film Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice in 1972, the policy with the film Me y' has some to want under in 1973 and the Chinese in Paris in 1974, the entertainment world with the film Chobizenesse in 1975, and that of television with the film I hold you, you hold me by the goatee in 1978.
It carries out then a parody of péplum, Two hours minus the quarter before Jesus-Christ in 1982, which gains a large public success, then again a parody of the political world with the film Liberté, equality, sauerkraut , which will be this time a failure.
For this wire of workman however fine well-read man (it was also to advise international in purchase of works of art), art was only one booby-trap. He launched on RTL: “When I hear the word culture, I open my transistor”.
Jean Yanne oscillated between two faces of the same character:
- one, enjoying to play what Cabu named a “Beauf”; it gave itself so much well the pace of it that much compared it to the characters whom it incarnated, and thought that its roles were not composition. Itself was undoubtedly délectait of this ambiguity by thinking, pastichant Courteline, that to pass for a bastard to the eyes of an imbecile is a pleasure of fine gourmet . Typical film: That the animal dies .
- the other, definitely more positive, of man keeping the feet on the ground when everyone seems insane around him, and being hardly made illusion on the human condition which he considers with an amused detachment. Typical films: Everyone it is beautiful… , Be you been engaged to a Greek sailor… , the imprecator , reason of State or the Chinese in Paris (this character was already germinates of it in the life with back ). In this style, Jean Yanne incarnates completely Average Frenchman who preserves his critical spirit, makes fun well of the authority, and with which “one do not do it”, for the delight of his public.
He expatriate, in 1979, for financial reasons, to Los Angeles (California), but returns regularly to France, for ressourcer in his property of Morsains, small village of a hundred Champagne inhabitants, between Montmirail and Épernay; to appear in radio programs, like its morning chronicle on RTL; and to also turn to the cinema and on television, the majority of its last roles resembled those of its beginnings, putting in scene characters grousers and individualists, but at the large heart.
It was also one of the most brilliant members of the Famous persons, the emission of Philippe Bouvard on French radio station RTL, at the sides of his friends Jacques Martin and Olivier de Kersauson, being devoted to laughing numbers of improvisation.
Audio-visual side, he is also the creator, with Jacques Antoine, of " I count on you! " , play diffused on Five. Presented by Olivier Lejeune, the program created a polemic at the time of its diffusion because, at the time of the final test, the candidates were to count hundreds of genuine banknotes while they were destabilized by a whole heap of disturbing elements. If the account of the tickets were good, the sum was gained. This display of money shocked much of it, which considered that vulgar and shocking. However, this emission did nothing but parody the existing codes of the plays TVS (women as an object on the plate, display of gifts luxates to cram the candidate…) and which in was not less vulgar.
Jean Yanne is also the author of the famous slogan He is interdict to prohibit , which he pronounced by derision at the time of one of his radio broadcasts of Sunday to the spring 1968, and which he was very surprised to hear begun again then with the first degree.
Regarded a long time as a simple entertainer, Jean Yanne takes with time the dimension of an authentic criticism of through and of ridiculous of his time, with the manner of a Molière at the 17th century. Castigat ridendo mores ...
Jean Yanne author of cartoonJean Yanne also presents a facet today little known general public, that of a scenario writer and dialogist of Cartoon, out of tandem with the draftsman Tito Topin. With their credit, a series entitled Files of the B.I.D.E. , among which the first volume, the lobster will not pass (Casterman, 1969), initially published in serial in the columns of the weekly magazine Télé 7 Days.
Also writerIn addition to several collections of witty remarks, Jean Yanne, polemist well-read man, wrote at least a science fiction novel on the possible drifts of the car:
- the Apocalypse is for tomorrow or the adventures of Robin Cruso , published into 1977 with the Editions Jean-Claude Simoën, illustrated by Cardon.
Catalog of films
- 1972 : Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice
- 1972: Me y' has some to want under
- 1973: the Chinese in Paris
- 1975: Chobizenesse
- 1978 : I hold you, you hold me by the goatee
- 1982: Two hours minus the quarter before Jesus-Christ
- 1984: Freedom, equality, sauerkraut
Catalog of films 1952 - 1969
- 1952 :
- notebooks of the major Thompson of Preston Sturges: appearing
- Nose of leather of Yves Allégret: appearing
- It is midnight, Doctor Schweitzer of André Haguet: appearing
- the Way of Damas of max Knell: appearing
- 1963: the Woman spectacle , of Claude Lelouch
- love with the chain of Claude de Givray: Pornotropos
- Say to me who to kill of Etienne Périer: Federucci
- 1966 :
- Currency of monkey , Yves Robert: Felix
- the Saint takes the mounting , of Christian-Jaque: Mueller-Strasse
- the Line of demarcation , of Claude Chabrol: Knitting, the professor
- the Viscount regulates his accounts , of Maurice Cloche: Billet
- Bang-Bang (adventures of Sheila!) , of Serge Ice axe: Robert Vaucarnu, known as " Bob the rafale"
- Weekend , of Jean-Luc Godard: Roland
- These Sirs of the family , Raoul Andre: Marco Broca
- 1968 :
- 1969: That the animal dies , of Claude Chabrol: Paul Decourt
Catalog of films 1970 - 1979
- 1970 :
- the Butcher , of Claude Chabrol: Paul Thomas, known as " Popaul"
- Fantasia in the idiots , of Gerard Worse: Doc. Noonan
- are you promised in marriage to a Greek sailor or an airline pilot? of Jean Aurel: Roger Blanchard
- Lets go, it is a waltz of Georges Lautner: Serge Aubin
- the , Swan dive Yves Boisset: Louis Orsini
- We will not age together, of Maurice Pialat: Jean
- Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice (+ realization, scenario, author of the texts of the songs): Christian Gerber
- 1973: Me y' has some to want under (+ realization, scenario): Benoit Lepape
- 1974: the Chinese in Paris (+ realization, scenario): Governed Forneret
- 1975: Chobizenesse (+ realization, scenario): Clement Mastard
- 1976: Armaguedon , of Alain Jessua: Louis Carrier
- Imprécateur , of Jean-Louis Bertucelli: the director of human resources
- Me, blue flower , of Eric Hung: max
- , Reason of State Andre Cayatte: Jean-Philippe Leroi
- I hold to you you hold me by the goatee (+ realization, scenario): the inspector Chodaque
Catalog of films 1980 - 1988
- 1980 : Asphalt , of Denis Amar: Arthur Colonna
- 1981: One day in the taxi of Robert Ménard: Michel
- 1982: Two hours minus the quarter before Jesus-Christ (+ realization, scenario, joint author of the music): Paulus
- 1983 :
- 1984 : Freedom, equality, sauerkraut (+ realization, scenario, Co-type-setter of the music): Marat
- 1985 :
- the telephone sounds always twice!! , of Jean-Pierre Alder: the man on the telephone
- Gauguin, the wolf in the sun of Henning Carlsen: William Molard
- the Nonentity , of Michel Deville: the captain of police force
- gangsters Attention! , of Claude Lelouch: Simon Verini, known as " Expert"
- 1987 :
- 1988: Sleight of hand (Quicker than the eye) of Nicolas Gessner: the inspector Sutter
Catalog of films 1990 - 2003
- 1990 : Crowned Father Christmas (voice) cartoon of Diane Jackson and Dave Urwin
- Mrs Bovary , of Claude Chabrol: Homais, the pharmacist
- the Ball of the bores , Yves Robert: H 33
- Indo-China , of Governed Wargnier: Guy
- Professional secrecies of Dr. Apfelglück comedy with sketches realized by Herve Fen, Alessandro Capone, Mathias Ledoux, Stéphane Clavier and Thierry Lhermitte: German, the swindler
- the Legend , of Jerome Diamond-Shepherd: Roland Pikas
- Sévillane , of Jean-Philippe Toussaint: Polougaievski
- 1993 :
- Pétain , of Jean Marbœuf: Pierre Laval
- Low profile , of Claude Zidi: Planed
- Each one for you , of Jean-Michel Ribes: Georges Flavier
- Fausto , of Remy Duchemin: Mietek Breslauer
- 1994 : Looks at the men falling , of Jacques Audiard: Simon
- Victory , of Mark Peploe: Schomberg
- Of the news of the good god , Didier the Fisherman: God
- Hussard on the roof , of Jean-Paul Rappeneau: the hawker
- All is finished between us Furio Angiolelli
- Beaumarchais insolates it , of Edouard Molinaro: Louis Goezman
- Desired , of Bernard Murat: Cornice
- Children of bastard , Tonie Marshall: Julius
- Mo of Yves-Christmas François: Ned
- Was not necessary! … of Gerard Jugnot: Magic
- a plot of travelling acrobats of Jean Labib
- Held correct required , of Philippe Lioret: Mr. Bruckner, the director of the hotel
- the lady of the play of Anna Brasi: Evaristo Beyond Carried
- 1998: the Raft of the Jellyfish , Iradj Azimi: Duroy de Chaumareys
- Hygiene of the assassin , François Ruggieri: Prétextat Tach
- I regulate my step on the step of my father , of Remi Waterhouse: Bertrand
- Beautiful Mom , of Gabriel Aghion: Paul
- 2000: the Actors , of Bertrand Blier: Doctor Belgoder
- the Pact of the wolves , Christophe Gans: the count de Morangias
- Giddinesses of the love , Laurent Chouchan: the father-in-law
- Adolphe , of Benoit Jacquot: the count
- Small Cuts , of Pascal Bonitzer: Gerard, the uncle of Bruno
- Tamango , of Jean Roké Patoudem
- Atomik circus: the return of James Battles , of Didier Poiraud, Thierry Poiraud (Jean Yanne died before the beginning of turning, it was replaced by Jean-Pierre Marielle)
- 2003: Gum and Tavares , of Gilles Package-Brenner: Uncle
Actor of television
1965 - 68: the Holy Darlings (series) of Jean Becker: Jeannot, the truck-driver
- 1967: Two Romans as a Gaulle of Pierre Tchernia
- 1967: max the débonnaire series realized by Yves Allégret and Jacques Deray
- 1967: the rabbit of Christmas of Roland Topor
- 1988: De luxe hotel , of Jean-Michel Ribes: the novelist/Andre, the fisherman
- 1992: the Business Seznec , of Yves Boisset: Pierre Quémeneur
- 1993: With the beautiful shore , of Serge Korber: Antoine
- 1993: sky for witness , of Denis Amar: Gustave
- 1994 : Maigret and the lock N°1 , of Olivier Schatzky: Emile Ducrau
- 1994: They are not twenty years old , of Charlotte Brandstrom: Bakoulian
- 1995 : the Love precedes of it, of Patrick Volson: Arnold
- 1995 : the Horse of heart , Charlotte Brandstrom: Bakoulian
- 1996 : the Year of certif the , Jacques Fox: the grandfather
- 1996: Strolls downtown , of Marc Angelo: Marc Bollène
- 1997: the Fine team , of Yves Boisset: Father Cambournac
- 1997: the Beautiful life , of Gerard Marx: Julius
- 1998 : the Child of the fair grounds , Edouard Niermans: Céléstin
- 1998 : Never without you , of Daniel Janneau: Delage
- 2000 : Uprooted the , of Jacques Fox: Rolliat
- 2001 : Time lost , of Frederic Carrier-Gall: the old man
- 2002: the Field pare , of Herve Baslé, the history of Breton peasants, on several generations: Jean-Baptiste
- 2003: a proof of love , Bernard Stora: Fantin
- 2003 : Thibault , of Jean-Daniel Verhaeghe: Oscar Thibault
Actors with lequels Jean Yanne played(films or series - telefilms in commun runs between the list of actors and Jean Yanne are also quoted)
- Michel Serrault: Jealous like a tiger , These Sirs of the family, Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice , Me y' has some to voulir under , Two hours minus the quarter before Jesus-Christ , Liberté, equality, sauerkraut , Beaumarchais insolate it , the Actors
- Thierry Lhermitte: Fucking Fernand , Was not necessary…
- Francis Blanche: Jealous like a tiger , These Sirs of the family, Erotissimo , Summers you been engaged to a Greek sailor or an airline pilot?
- Jean-Paul Belmondo: Desired , the Actors
- Lino Ventura: Two Romans as a Gaulle , Fantasia in the idiots
- Bernard Blier: Lets go it is a waltz , Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice , Me y' has some to want under , the Chinese in Paris
- 1972 : Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice
- 1973: Me y' has some to want under
- 1974: Key not with the white woman , of Marco Ferreri
- 1974: the Chinese in Paris
- 1974: Lancelot of the Lake , Robert Bresson
- 1975: Chobizenesse
- 1979 : I hold you, you hold me by the goatee
- " I make my butter while spitting in the soupe."
- " To bronze in Brittany, is necessary to be in the Antilles! "
- " It is impossible to say where the delirium tremens finishes and where the ambition politique." starts;
- " More I mouse, more I have the air triste."
- " Cambronne did not chew its words. Fortunately for lui."
- " The cinema is not Article It is an industrial operation which consists in initially transforming money into spectacle then spectacle of argent."
- " If God made the Man with his image, it is moche."
- " God is rented, furnished or not. "
- " It is necessary that a door is opened or of another couleur."
- " Viagra, they should do it in suppository. That would double the pleasure of certains."
- " The handling of the elites is even easier than that of the masses."
- " Fortunately that Jesus Christ did not die in his bed. If not, in Brittany, there would be a granite diagrid with each carrefour."
- " I can make laugh as a plumber can make a welding, neither more nor moins."
- " The Walk of the English in Nice, it is well the only place where the dogs slip on droppings of vieux."
- " The connery, it is like the judo. it is necessary to use the force of the adversaire."
- " Why I live in the United States? By fear of old age. Over there, I have nine hours less than me… "
- " Reagan does not remember any more to have been president of the Republic. Giscard, it, remember it. Us pas."
- " I adore Césars. Ah how it is beautiful! It is too, I soils my linen. Still, still! Of Césars, I want others of them! And why wouldn't one make the same kind of evenings with another thing? Taxes for example. There would be five nominated by section of imposition. Gaining would be exonerated. the four others would see their doubled tax. One could do that with constipés. On five nominated, the first which would succeed in shitting would have a gold étron. Ah not, I talk cock. One could not. As regards shit, M6 already gained with Loft."
- " Humor is never badly placed. Where that it is placed, that remains humor."
- " I would be in the place of the farmers who deposit of the manure before Mac Do, I would be wary because the managers will end up believing that it is about a livraison."
- " If Attila were alive, it would be percepteur."
- " Money does not create happiness conveyers of fonds."
- " Everyone wants to save planet. But nobody wants to descend the dustbins. "
- " If there were a tax on the connery, the State would finance to him même"
- " If Jesus had died impaled rather than crucifié, there would be nothing any more but the lightning conductors on the églises."
- " The love it is sport, especially when one has there which wants pas."
- " When I was kid, the chain weather, that existed already. One called that the fenêtre."
- " The world is populated imbeciles who fight against remained to save a company absurde."
- " The love is blind. The proof it is that by doing it some braillent".
1958 the gamberge , the Eastern legend , the Councils with the girls , the gloriole , with Popoff and his orchestra
- 1961 I am not quite bearing , not taken again famous song of G Koger/Vincent Scotto - Gaston Ouvrard
- 1961 the rock'n'roll coconut , I do not like the rock'n'roll , Saint-Rock'n'roll , by " Johnny RockFailair and its RockChild" , music of Jean Baitzouroff
- 1964 eunuque the , My dear Albert , If you from would go away , Why you bit me the ear , music of Jean Yanne and Popoff
- 1965 Rouvrez the houses , Camille , the poor white , With Maria , music of Jean Yanne, arr. Jean Baitzouroff
- 1966 thus Hoots or the Emancipations of Alphonse , the Claims of Albert , the Peregrinations of Anselme , the Concerns of Antime , Jean Yanne and Jacques Martin, parody of the Wild imaginings of Antoine, music of Jean Baitzouroff
- 1966 Cresoxipropanediol capsule of it , song for Ginette Garcin, music of Jean Baitzouroff
- 1972 BO of Everyone it is beautiful, everyone it is nice, music of Michel Magne, words of Jean Yanne ( Jesus Tango , Jesus Java, guaranteed Alleluia, Everyone it is beautiful, Our father to measure, etc interpreted by Ginette Garcin, Anne Germain, Jean Yanne, Dongo Lumba
- 1973 BO of Me y' in has to want under (words of Jean Yanne, music of Michel Magne)
- 1974 BO of the Chinese in Paris (words of Jean Yanne, music of Michel Magne)
- 1976 Coït, It hot Bibi , BO of Chobizenesse, music of R. Alessandrini
- 1979 the Goatee , BO of I hold you, you hold me by the goatee, music of Jacques Morali
- 1981 Paris of the dégueulass , a song of the film All and sundry of Claude Lelouch
- 1982 Homosexualis discothecus, Jouez transistors resound cassettes , extracted the BO of Two hours minus the quarter before Jesus-Christ, music of Jean Yanne and R. Alessandrini, at RCA
- 1985 BO of Freedom, Égalité, Choucroute, music composed by Claude Germain and Jean Yanne
Other songs: Sacha, Psychose, Suivez the widower, If you do not want ; Hello Brigitte , with Gillian HILLS, Henri Salvador, Jean YANNE and BRIGITTE, and Ramirez Cha cha Band (begun again by Henri Salvador, El Salvador album has fun, 1989)
All the discs were published by Barclay, unless otherwise specified. One can find compilations recent (1998, 2003,2006).
|Random links:||AxÃ³n | Song writer and performer | Kashiwa-mochi | Lionardo Giachini | World federation of curling | Joseph Stallaert | Notation_de_musique_de_GUIDO|