Jean Tulard , born the December 22nd 1933 with Paris, is an academic and historian French. He is the French specialist in Napoleon Bonaparte and the Napoleonean time (Consulat and First Empire) as well as Cinéma.
- Louis-the-Large College and Faculty of Arts of Paris,
- Aggregate of history, major
- arts Doctor.
- He first of all was boarder of the Fondation Thiers (1961-1964), before becoming attached of research to the National center of the scientific research (CNRS) in 1964.
- Directeur of studies to the practical École of the high studies since 1965, he becomes, in 1981, professor at the university of Paris-Sorbonne and the Institut of political studies of Paris.
- President of the Company of the history of Paris and the Ile-de-France (1973-1977), he is also president (1974-1999) then honorary president (since 1999) of the Institut Napoleon, and member of the Board of directors of the French Cinémathèque.
- He is member of the Academy of Science morals and political since the May 16th 1994, elected in the section Histoire and Geography, with the armchair of Roland Mousnier. It chaired the academy in 2005.
It took part in more than one about fifty works, as single author, author in collaboration or publication director.
- Grand Prix Gobert of the French Academy in 1971,
- Prize winner of the Academy of the inscriptions and the humanities, price Shepherd in 1973,
- Prize winner of the Academy of Science morals and political, Mauguin price in 1973,
- national Grand Prix of the History in 1977,
- Price of the Memorial 1981 for the whole of its work.
- Prize winner of the Academy of the fine arts, Marmottan price in 1992,
- Price of the Ambassadors (2007)
- Knight of the Legion of honor,
- Officer of the National order of the Merit,
- Commander of the Arts and the Letters,
- Knight of the academic Palms
|Random links:||IBazar | Autonomous county today and you of Datong | Practices of the Witnesses of Jéhovah | Cavalry/Portagnel (district of Arles) | Leersia of Virginia | Diaz,_Arkansas|