Of Parisian family it is built-in the army in 1911 for three years, but it will leave it only in 1918. It takes part in the retirement of September 1914 then in advanced the Marne. It will leave its memories of infantryman, going in a direction then in the other without including/understanding what this master key, in its novel the " flower with the fusil". Then the long period of the buried war follows. It created in the trenches a newspaper Crapouillot which started with some roneoed sheets and became a major newspaper of after war. He collaborated in another newspaper the Canard connected, bringing his leg of polemist to him. In dissension with the influence of the Communists in this newspaper it left it during the war of Spain, following a dissension with Pierre Bénard. He died the January 22nd 1966.
- life of boy - editions of France, 1930
- My newspaper during the occupation . The Young person parks, 1944.
- beautiful the love . Gründ, 1945.
- Tradition of treason in the marshals, followed by a life of Philippe-Omer Pétain . Spring wheat, 1945.
- Three heroes . The Young person parks, 1947.
- My newspaper in the funny one of peace . The Young person parks, 1947.
- My newspaper in the great mess . The Young person parks, 1950.
- Memories of Parisian a . the Roundtable, 1961.
In open country
- the good life
- the flower with rifle
- Far from the rifflette
- the crab basket, ten years of literary life
- One winter with Souchez
- Complete listing of works of Jean Galtier-Boissière on the site of OCLC.
|Random links:||Nok Air | Brian Greene | Damassinier | Binary Ordered Compression for Unicode | Speedball (paintball) | Bunko_d'Aozora_:_K|