BiographyIt was raises with the colleges Louis-the-Large Henri-Iv and , with the Faculty of Arts of Paris and the National university of the street of Ulm. It is aggregate of history and was raises with ENA. (1954-1956).
After having begun its political career with the popular Republican movement, it leaves it in 1947, this party refusing dual membership with the RPF of De Gaulle. It will join later the democratic Union of work, the party of the gaullists of left. He is the organizer of the operation “Young people wolves”, of which the goal was to promote a new generation of frameworks gaullists, often resulting like him from the ENA, with the legislative elections of 1967 (Jacques Chirac formed part of it). In 2002, it supported the candidature of Jean-Pierre Chevènement for the presidential election then that of Nicolas Sarkozy in 2007. He is today president of the Action for the revival of the gaullism and his social objectives. He also holds a chronicle in the quarterly review Free entry. He is member of the committee of sponsorship, with the writer Maurice Druon, of the aforesaid the review.
Jean Charbonnel was secretary of foreign affairs, responsible for the Co-operation of 1966 to 1967 De Gaulle pennies and Minister for Industrial development and scientist of 1972 to 1974 Pompidou pennies.
MandatesIn addition, it was:
- Mayor of Brive-the-Strapping woman (of 1966 to 1995)
- Appointed gaullist of Corrèze (2nd district: Brive-the-strapping woman).
- General adviser of the canton of Brive-North
- Member of the general secretary of the UNR-UDT (1967-1968)
- Assistant general secretary of the UDR (1968-1971)
- President of the committee of supply of the National Assembly (1971-1972)
- Public auditor with the Court of Auditors (1962)
|Random links:||ClasificaciÃ³n de grupos simples finitos | Years 1940 | Glass-the-bush | TransformaciÃ³n de Lorentz | Elisabeth Dmitrieff | Disney Sunday | Kumbum | Kelantan|