BiographyIt passed most of its childhood in the iron and steel basin inhabitant of Li2ege: “ I lived opposite the steel-works , tell it, and I intend to still remember me a long time the black dust which fell on my schoolbooks ”.
He studies the literature with the Université of Liege (ULg), then follows the courses of the Institute of theatrical studies of the Sorbonne, in particular those of Bernard Dort.
He collaborates then with young companies and takes part in the foundation of the Théâtre Varied with Brussels.
Part-time lecturer to INSAS (Institute of higher learning of Arts of Diffusion, Brussels), he collaborates with directors and playwrights, such as Isabelle Pousseur (director of the Northern Théâtre Ocean in Brussels, professor with the INSAS, part-time lecturer at the High School of Theater Manufacture with Lausanne).
He writes readily texts for young actors: “ Each time an actor seizes text, says it to its way, with its vocal color, its physique, its matter, the desire comes me to give the text concerned. I dream of a text which varies with each occurrence, deeply the same one and always another. With the bottom, as author, I dream of this capacity that with the actor to perpetually make tremble the text, to insufflate to him fresh impulse, new directions. It is perhaps for that the other forms of fiction do not try me: they are put up with difficulty with the infinite exercise of the variation ” ( Cahiers of Prospero , n° July 5th, th and th 1995, Chartreuse, Villeneuve-the-Avignon).
It received many prices:
- 1990 : Eve of the theater (Belgium)
- 1991: triennial price of the the French Community of Belgium
- 1992: price New Talents of the SACD, France
- 1994: price RFI for its part forts, weak the
- 1994: price Hermann Closson of SACD Belgium.
- Snow in December , Actes Sud - Papers, 1988.
- Without lying , Actes Sud - Papers, 1989.
- immoral teachers , Brussels, Editions Night, 1999.
- greedy Trade , Actes Sud - Papers, 1991.
- the Badge of Lénine , Actes Sud - Papers, 1992.
- useless Eyes
- Account of my birth , identity Papers, Rouen, Medians, 1997.
- Scandalous , Actes Sud - Papers, 1994.
- One would say truths
- forts, weak the , Rouen, Median Editions, 1995.
- Book of images , identity Papers, Rouen, Medians, 1997.
- Letter with an actress , identity Papers, Rouen, Medians, 1997.
- the Small Benefit , identity Papers, Rouen, Medians, 1997.
- Trompe-l'oeil , identity Papers, Rouen, Medians, 1997.
- the Great Shades , identity Papers, Rouen, Medians, 1997.
- Tango Pitching , identity Papers, Rouen, Medians, 1997.
- Coffee of the patriots , Brussels, Didascalies, 1998.
- the Good-byes , Brussels, Didascalies, 1998.
- Rwanda (Co-writing), creation in 1999 by Groupov in Liege, in a design and a setting in scene of Jacques Delcuvellerie.
- Toreadors , Editions Lansman, 1999.
- Triptych: Eva, Gloria, Lea , Editions Lansman, 2000.
- Peep Show , Editions Lansman, 2000.
- Sky and show: Material for a clownery between speed and memory , Editions Lansman, 2000.
- B@lges , Editions Lansman, 2002.
- Tango/Pitching - Trompe-l'oeil , Editions Lansman, 2003.
- the illusion - Hunger, thirst , Editions Lansman, 2003.
- the moment , Editions Lansman, 2004.
- It misses chairs , Éditions Lansman, 2005.
- the anxious blower, test on the theater
- Boxe , Éditions Lansman, 2006.
- inexpressible the , creation in 2007 with the Theater the Public (Brussels)
- Site of Jean-Marie Piemme
- Editions Lansman
|Random links:||Syndrome of Meckel | Channel of Berry | Burquini | Mosbach | Altomünster | Greenbush_est_(pdc),_New_York|