It is of Spanish stock by his biological parents, but the latter disappeared at the beginning from the war (his/her father prénommait Mario, its mother was lacemaker, he learned recently). Entrusted any child to DDASS, it passes its childhood in a country family of reception of the valley of the Moselotte. Its teacher gives him the taste of the studies and it continues its schooling with the college of Saint-Dié. In October 2006, Jean-Marie Cavada tells her own history in an autobiography published in the editions Calmann-Levy and entitled a walk in the century .
From 1964 to 1966, it carries out its military service like soldier of first class, on the air base BAO132 of Colmar-Meyenheim, where he is writer of the newspaper of the base and gives French courses to the Sous-officiers. It is also responsible for the club of music of the base.
- In 1960, it begins its career as journalist with ORTF, initially with Nancy, then with Strasbourg.
- It enters to France Inter in 1969 like person in charge of the European businesses and presenter of newspapers of information.
- In 1972, he becomes presenter of the newspaper of 20:00 on the second channel, Antenne 2. It is then named editor association of the newspapers of the morning of RTL, before returning on television as director of the information of FR3 in 1978, then of TF1 in 1981.
- In 1982, he becomes executive president of Parafrance (Cinema).
- In 1986 and 1987, it reinstates the Public service while becoming director of the information of Antenne 2.
The sociologist Pierre Bourdieu made in his opuscule On television a critical reading of the emission devoted to the Grève S of 1995 in which it supported that the word of the strikers was not completely respected. This topic will be the subject of one of the emissions of Freeze frame of Daniel Schneidermann, on the public television channel the Fifth that besides Jean-Marie Cavada directs from 1993 to 1997. This emission will be used in Enfin taken of Pierre Carles, other criticizes media, with an aim of showing the not-neutrality of certain televised debates.
Of 1993 to 1997, Jean-Marie Cavada is the president of the Fifth, television channel devoted to the Knowledge, the Formation and Employment.
- a énarque adviser at the Court of Auditors, Carine Camby, for financial management;
- François Desnoyers, for the administration;
- the initiator of state-of-the-art technologies of Canal+. and of Five, Sylvain Anichini, for the technique
- of the professionals of television like Jean Mino and Cyril Viguier, for the programs
- the journalist coming from the weekly magazine the Point, Jacques Bouzerand, for the communication…
But the chain, according to the will of the policies of " rationnaliser" audiovisual landscape and the decision of Lionel Jospin (SOURCE???), must approach Arte, chaired by Jerome Clément. Blow Jean-Marie Cavada must leave the place. He is elected president of RFO in June 1997.
- At the beginning of 2004, it has had to face a Grève 18 days, longest of the Journaliste S of the audio-visual public for 25 years. This strike finishes by an agreement on a pay rise. With this same function, it promotes radio operator Mouv' with the detriment of the very popular FIP.
In 2007, it belongs to the team of countryside brought closer to the candidate to the presidential election Francois Bayrou.
Fine November 2007, it decided to move away from the direction of the UDF which must a few days become the Democratic Movement later and to become at the time of the municipal elections of March 2008 the leader of the list supported by UMP in the XIIème district of Paris. He says for the occasion interested by a rallying in the party Modern Gauche, “left wing” of UMP, created by Jean-Marie Bockel, ex-member of the Socialist party and rejoined in UMP in the government of Francois Fillon.
Its card on Internet site of the European Parliament
- Its countryside in the 12th arrondissementIl is carried to your attention that this site is militant.
|Random links:||Policy of Bolivia | Folleville (Somme) | To border Collie | Guillaume of Bartas | K Sint-Eloois-Winkel Sport | Papaye|