See also: Audin
After studies with the seminar, it takes off the clerical dress. In 1810, it enters in the capacity as clerk in a solicitor of Lyon. It obtains its license in right to Grenoble and is made register with the bar. Returned in Lyon, he writes various articles and political opuscules, of which one who is worth to him to be briefly imprisoned (1815).
After being itself tested in the critic and the policy, it devoted to the religious history starting from 1841 and wrote from the catholic point of view several monographs which made him a name:
- History of the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre , 1826;
- History of the life, the writings and the doctrines of Luther , 1839;
- History of Calvin , 1841;
- History of Leon X , 1844;
- History of Henri VIII , 1850 (joined together under the title of Studies on the Reform , 9 volumes in-8).
Polygraph, he is the author of many historical works, Romance, light comedies and guides of voyages.
It is in Audin that one owes the majority of the Guides known under the pseudonym of Richard : collection of " Guides of the traveller " imitated " Guide " by taking the francized name of Heinrich August Ottokar Reichard. Thanks to the prosperity which this collection brings to him, it withdraws bookstore in 1836.
|Random links:||Sims 2 | Biliary salts | Petalite | Turnmills | À_la_maison_avec_les_escargots|