He has many responsibilities in the fight against AIDS (Town councilors Against the AIDS, CRIPS-Island-of-France, member of the National council of the AIDS) and in the combat for legalization for the euthanasia where he has responsibilities world (World Federation off right to die societies) and main road (Association for the right to die in dignity).
Following a comment left on his blog, relating to the remarks made by the UMP deputy of North Christian Vanneste in the Voice of North and reiterated in the Northern daily newspaper Flash and recognized like insults because of the sexual orientation by the magistrates' court of Lille, Jean-Luc Romero as well as the person who wrote the message are the subject of a complaint on behalf of the deputy.
- Control of public law (Paris II)
- Control of private law (Paris II)
- Control of political sciences (Paris II)
- DEA of public law (Paris II)
- DEA of political sciences (Paris II)
- parliamentary Assistant of Pierre-Rémy Houssin, deputy of Charente, 1986 to 1997
- parliamentary Assistant of Jean-Marie Demange, deputy of the Moselle, in 1997
- parliamentary Assistant of Guy Drut, former minister, deputy and mayor of Coulommiers, 1997 to 2000 Directing
- of solidarity to the town hall of the Vigneux-on-Seine (the Essonne) since 2001
- Former national secretary of UMP
- Former national secretary of the Radical party
- President of the party Today, Otherwise since August 2004
- City council man:
- of March 1989 in March 2001: City council man Bobigny
- Regional adviser:
Candidate with the Primary educations UMP Paris for the municipal elections of Paris in 2008. He will desist following number of sponsorship of insufficient elected officials. Following the nomination of Jean de Gaulle with the Court of Auditors, he asks the support of the UMP for his candidature for the legislative election of 2007 in the eighth district of Paris. In January 2007, its movement Today, Otherwise invested it for the legislative election in the 12th district of Paris (8th district) and it gave up asking the support of UMP.
Former National secretary of the UMP
- Former National secretary of the Radical party valoisien (associate in UMP) in charge of the fight against discriminations
- President-founder of ELCS (Town councilors Against the AIDS) since 1995
- President-founder of the political party " Today, Otherwise " since 2004
- Former President of the collective AIDS, great national cause 2005
- Honorary president of the AFCP (French Association of the parliamentary collaborators)
- Vice-president of CRIPS Ile-de-France since 1998
- Vice-president of http://www.admd.net (Association for the Right To die in Dignity) since 2005, president since June 2nd, 2007.
- Member of the National council of the AIDS since 2005.
- Directing in Board of World Federation off right to die societies since September 2006
- Jean-Luc Romero, president of the party " Today, Otherwise " associated with the Radical party (which itself is associated with the UMP), chose the April 10th 2007 to give its support for the presidential election to the UDF Francois Bayrou. Jean-Luc Romero makes the report, in an official statement, “ which he did not manage significantly to weigh on the positions of UMP ” and deplores “ the constant droitisation of UMP during this countryside ”.
the Night of the small knives: who will gain the battle of Paris? (JC Gawsewitch, 2006)
- I never knew Amsterdam in spring (Ramsay, September 2004)
- Contribution to “Addictions and drug-addiction” (editions Frison Rock, September 2004)
- Lettre on an awkward line (Ramsay, March 2003)
- Virus of life (Éditions Florent-Massot Présente, May 2002)
- One stole me my truth (the Threshold, June 2001)
- Contribution to “the political framing of drug” (Pepper editions, April 2004)
- Contribution to “In the secrecy of drugs and the viruses” (editions Frison Rock, May 2002)
- Editorial of Small Smart Gay France and Lesbian (October 2002)
- Contributions to the acts of Town councilors against the AIDS
- Contribution to proclamation for PaCS (editions the variation, March 1999)
Knight of Arts and the Letters
- Bronze medal of youth and the sports
- Knight of the National order of the Merit
- Chevalier of the Legion of Honor (promotion July 14th, 2004)
- personal site
- Page on myspace
- Maintenance: Jean-Luc Romero vis-a-vis the HIV positives resulting from immigration and the suburbs
|Random links:||House of Own way | Mediator | Opeatostoma pseudodon | Constant Susan | Millie and Melody Foam | Ville_de_Gilmore,_Iowa|